No announcement yet.

***UPDATE on Victor Martinez Jail Time****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it was because it cost so much, I had to pay for all my own drug tests and they were around $35. Like I said I got busted for AS on 3 felony charges and like I said, I was never tested for AS. Maybe it will be different for obvious reasons, i.e. he's a pro bodybuilder, but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Rikers Island? for those who say it could have been worse, you guys have never seen that jail. lol. place looks like something out of hell. bad ass jail.
      yea, really you guys have NO idea what its like in there, just imagine being the only white guy surrounded by latin kings, and bloods and shit, just waiting to shank ur ass, you gotta start a fight the second you walk in there and pray to christ they throw you in solitary, or dont get carved up in the process

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
        yea, really you guys have NO idea what its like in there, just imagine being the only white guy surrounded by latin kings, and bloods and shit, just waiting to shank ur ass, you gotta start a fight the second you walk in there and pray to christ they throw you in solitary, or dont get carved up in the process
        What jail isnt like that?

Comment

its daycamp compared to rikers-- i have freinds that work there and some that stay there--

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
            my friend there is jail, and then there is rikers, HUGE difference

Comment

Sounds like CCI in S.C.

Comment

Working...
              X