Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test as HRT

Another quick question bro's.

If after my cycle and while on PCT if I wanted to use some form of test year round as HRT, hat form would you recommend and what dosing?

I was thinkng of prop 100mg once a week

Re: Test as HRT

Originally posted by muscledoc
    Another quick question bro's.

If after my cycle and while on PCT if I wanted to use some form of test year round as HRT, hat form would you recommend and what dosing?

I was thinkng of prop 100mg once a week
    most HRT docs will do 1 200mg shot of cyp every 2 weeks. prop would be a very bad choice....

Comment

props half life is olny 2 days. go long ester test

Comment

Thanks , cyp it is

Comment

FYI, normal healthy male in 20's produces on average
          75 mg of test a week, so HRT shoots for about 100 mg a week, ie, replacement to optimum levels of the body, which is estimated to be in the 20's

Good Luck

Comment

Most HRT docs will give a conservative dose of cyp, 200-400mgs every 2 weeks. Smarter docs like swale are giving at least 200mg per week. Although it is somewhat costly, nothing beats going to the pharmacy to pick up your gear, and knowing your 100% legal.

Comment

Thanks guys. I had my level done and at age 52 it just borderline low normal so the doc doesnt want to use anything. Easy enough to take things into my own hands. Appreciate the info.

I think I'll stay on the conservative side and go with Goliath's rec of 200 once every 2 weeks of cyp.

Comment

It is easy to find a doc to prescribe just do a net search.

There's a line that's pretty firm, most doc's negative steroids, others all for em, so you just need to find one of those, helps with blood work and stuff, and to have a doc to talk to if your going to be on for life.

200 every two weeks is standard dosage, note the only risk is bunk gear, cause with cyp you could go through a whole bottle and not start feeling bad until a month into a new bottle and might not know why you are feeling bad, ie, if you've been on and get bunk gear and don't know it you will get shut down, which is not fun

good luck

Comment

anyone know any good HRT doctors in the new york city area?

Comment

Working...
                  X