Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough Bullshit, Here is a general warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough Bullshit, Here is a general warning!

All the new influx of members is great for this board, and we welcome anyone with open arms here at SM. But, that being said, a trend as of late has been noticed. Sourcing via PMs and innuendo posts. No more BS about "Well it depends on where you get it" or "If you know the right guy, I pay such and such". Even if your not a source, it makes you look like one, and expect PMs from newbies. If any sourcing is done via PM, your gone, no questions asked. I dont care how good a source you are, or who backs you. God himself can back you, but if you source via PM or make posts baiting for PMs to source, you will be banned.

Thank You have a nice day.

up....

Comment

source checks and price checks still allowed in PM? i sure hope so. also shouldnt PM be private, and basically the users own tool to communicate whatever they choose?

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
        Pm's are private, nobody can read them except for yourselves. However, keep in mind, PMs aren't encrypted, so they aren't secure.
        encrypted pms that is a nice idea, too many resources required to implement i assume?

and good to know they are private to the users in question.

Comment

good post pro! i agree 100%

^

Comment

bump

Comment

This has gone beyond warning, this is the 3rd time a moderator has asked this

In fact we arent asking, we are telling, the rules of A.com, DONT apply here, if you cant understand this, then please feel free to leave, the next post I see, with one reference to a price, or even a wise ass comment about these guidelines, I suspended your acct, its that simple

Comment

There's a reason for keeping this off the boards and doing it via ENCRYPTED emails....and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Comment

There are 3 or 4 who are on thin ice as it is, you know who you are. Keep your posts clean, and its all good.

Comment

and there is no need for encrypted PMs, thats what secure email is for

Comment

back up

Comment

^

Comment

common knowledge bump

Comment

lets keep it real and have respect for the rules and regulations , by respecting this it will show that you guys are all grown up, for those who dont they'll feel the wrath of the mods.! and a heavy duty ban! that will follow

Comment

word....this bullshit doesnt belong on the board

Comment

Working...
                              X