• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any side effects from adex??

just curious..thanks

Re: any side effects from adex??

Originally posted by bransun
    just curious..thanks
    I believe this is the one that will hurt your cholesterol, novaldex should be taken with it to ease that effect. other anti-aromatases aren't that hard on your lipid profile, such as femera.

Comment

yeah but the whole reason im takign adex is so i dont have to take novas on cycle..i hope it works..i got gyno bad

Comment

yeah but the whole reason im takign adex is so i dont have to take novas on cycle..i hope it works..i got gyno bad
        it will work, just kills your HDL so use sparsely and just enough to keep it away. start it a few days before cycle to initially get estrogen under control.

Comment

shit..i started same day..im using 1/2 tab..

Comment

shit..i started same day..im using 1/2 tab..
            shouldn't be a huge deal. as long as you have novaldex on hand just in case you should be okay

Comment

yeah i got plenty..you think i should be safe and wait two days before i do my test?..i only ate dbols so far..

Comment

yeah i got plenty..you think i should be safe and wait two days before i do my test?..i only ate dbols so far..
                no go ahead and start, test won't be in your system full-fledged for a few days anyway.

Comment

even if im doin prop?

Comment

even if im doin prop?
                    yeah the half life is 2-3 days so it won't swell you nips up. plus remember the test has to be converted to estrogen as well so that will take some time. you will be okay.

Comment

oh..ok..thanks alot bro for all the help.I appreciate it

Comment

oh..ok..thanks alot bro for all the help.I appreciate it
                        anytime :D

Comment

Brunson you sound very very new to AAS, you sound like your learning as you go along on cycles, bro.. i suggest you learn as much as possible about all the compounds your thinking about taking before taking them, do your homework 1st bro.. then experiment! be wise at all times. i hope this makes you think

Comment

Hey..im no vet..but im not really an amatuer..i do have about 7-8 cycles under my belt..i do pretty much learn as i go along ..i have just never had any experience with Adex..i do know how long test takes to get into the system..but i just wanted to double check to make sure..this is my first time doing prop though...so thats why i was asking about that..since i know its a fast acting esther..I do appreciate you lookin out for me though..

Comment

Ok bro.. train hard, eat and study right! peace

Comment

Working...
                              X