liquid clebutrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid clebutrol

just wondering how effective liquid clenbuterol from power research is. I am new on this site. I have taking ip's tabs high dose tabs. I wanted to know how much of this to take and also do you use the same peramid cycle like the others like up tp 125mcg per day. Thanks

For example :0.02 first day,0.04 2nd day,0.06 3rd day,0.08 fourth day and this dose(4 tabs x 0.02) must be continued 8-10 weeks
    Best you do if you look at this site:
    www.clenbuterol.com
    Last edited by Bad; 01-03-04, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I'm telling you to be carefull It's dosed as stated and strong....M research subject shook for 16 hours... ......I'm the manufacture be carefull clen takes a long time to get into the system

Comment

it's not on your site yet?

Comment

I guess I wasen't to clear on the message all the way. The clenbuteral if it is a pump action how many pumps equal .02 or 20 mcg. or can i use a syring to do this. 1cc is = to how many mcg. Thanks again

Comment

bump

Comment

Quadra, when you usually order the liqu clen it come with pump thing, can't remember wat its called, and they usually have measurements running along the side.

Murtle

Comment

Murtle the Lion research chems come with a squirt pump 10 squirts = 1 ml
                clen takes 1 .5 hours to get in the system

I'd start with 3 squirts then work from there
                Attached Files

Comment

Be carefull with the Liquid Clen. I've heard many a horror story from good bro's who fucked up with the dosage. It's real easy to make a mistake. I'd stick with the tablets.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

any other advice from people's experences with

Comment

Working...
                      X