How Long For Test Eth. To Take Full Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long For Test Eth. To Take Full Effect

How long does it take for QV eth. to kick in, Im gonna be doing 750mg EW for the 1st 4 weeks of my cycle all by itself, I would frontload with Prop. but can't afford shit right now, Thanks, 4.

unless you use prop, i think it take the eth about 3 weeks before you feel or notice anything.
    not a vet, just recalling past experiences, and past post,
    what batch # QV do you have, just curious i just started a cycle with QV eth
    gym

Comment

4 wks for me

Comment

took me about 5 weeks 500 p/w before i really started to see any noticeable differences

Comment

3 weeks your blood levels are almost peaked.....usually results showing at around week 4-5

Comment

everyone is different in rgards to when they feel the effects, but to see the effects usually in the end of the 4th week, or starting the 5th week.

Comment

You'll be feeling it at 3, it'll be kicking strong by 5, you'll be in full effect by 6. jmo

Comment

anywhere from 4-6 weeks is the norm. but then again everyone is different.

Comment

For me it is 2 weeks you will feel it and 3-4 see more results, of course I am using 1200 mg a/w test, just my 2cc's as it may be

Comment

Working...
                  X