Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your ideal goals and measurements

lll
    Last edited by JUICE; 08-13-06, 06:34 PM.

Ive been playing mass vs symmatry for yrs now...dont think I can drop below 250, dont think I can go above 280 again...gotta find a happy medium

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
      Ive been playing mass vs symmatry for yrs now...dont think I can drop below 250, dont think I can go above 280 again...gotta find a happy medium

same here bro, cause im 230 right now and if i go below 210 like i was before the cycle I feel too skinny and not right. Ive never been over 235 but I know if it were lean 235 I would be proud.

Comment

TheJuice: Ive got the same problemo and goals as you, but I want my legs to measure 30.. well, my legs already measure 30.. I just need to bring up the chest, calves, arms, and whittle down the waist.

Comment

I'd like to be 275 at 9-10% bf.....I am 6'

I carry weight very well and I don't think I would look to big....this fact would actually hurt me in the world of BBing....I look lighter than what I weigh....

Now.... I am at 268:
          Arms 19.5
          Legs 29.5
          Waist 40
          Chest 55
          Calves 18.5

I definitely want to get my waist down....I would also like to shoot for 21-22" guns....I know I could get me legs up to 32"...bigger calves would have to go with that to then.....but the major thing I need to improve on is defintion and lowering my bf.......I would like to have a 32" waist again...
          Last edited by rock; 08-15-03, 09:55 PM.

Comment

This is my first cycle and I've gone from 165 to 180lbs.

I'm 6'2" and have a very low body fat % (naturally).

I could definitely see going up to 200lbs, but I doubt I would want to carry much more around.

I think it will take about 2 more cycles to get to 200lbs, for a total of 3 cycles. I'm pretty sure I'll be happy at that point.

I really don't think about symetry, as I'm not a pro BB. Yet it would be nice to look good all around, and have wheels that match my upper body.

Comment

currently 5'9 173 punds.... ganed almost 50 pounds in the past 2 years. Lookiong to stabilize around 200-215...

Any bigger would look sick as I am an ectomorph.

Comment

Originally posted by Striated
                This is my first cycle and I've gone from 165 to 180lbs.

I'm 6'2" and have a very low body fat % (naturally).

I could definitely see going up to 200lbs, but I doubt I would want to carry much more around.

I think it will take about 2 more cycles to get to 200lbs, for a total of 3 cycles. I'm pretty sure I'll be happy at that point.

I really don't think about symetry, as I'm not a pro BB. Yet it would be nice to look good all around, and have wheels that match my upper body.
                Im 6'3 175 Im trying to hit 200, keep working hard for the skinny guys!

Comment

Well I just had my measurement done the other day. I started at 185lbs 10.6 bf and now am at 208 with 10.5 bf. I have been on for 6 weeks
                  STarted" 6 weeks into cycle
                  chest 38.5" Chest 42"
                  Bicep 15.5 bicep 17"
                  Hips 32" hips 39"
                  Legs 22.5 legs 24.5
                  I am 6' 4" so I need about 25 more lbs to look shredded.

Comment

265 @ 10% bf

Comment

right now im 6'0" about 195 with 13%bf.
                      my goal is to be somewhere between 210-220 with around 10%
                      id be very happy with that.

Comment

currently 226 @ 10% would love to hit 245-250 @ 10%

Comment

Currently 205lbs at 14%. Eventually would like to be 220 @ 8-10%.

Comment

Working...
                          X