Winstrol- Does Anyone Not Like It???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol- Does Anyone Not Like It???

Does anyone not like Winny? If so, why not? I was thinking about ending with it on a Test Enanthate cycle right before starting Clomi/Nolvadex. Just for the record, male pattern baldness doesn't run in my family. What do you think?

It was the death of my hair.... other than that, it was good stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      It was the death of my hair.... other than that, it was good stuff...
      Same here, along with fina, I rock the Kangol these days:(

Comment

Fina & winny...... those are the hair assassins :(

Comment

Well I like it and it doesn't effect my hair. But then again I'm only 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            Well I like it and it doesn't effect my hair. But then again I'm only 22.

Im only 24 and its killed mine.... age is irrelevant.

Comment

Well Maybe I've just been lucky? But also my haircut is a buzz so maybe I can't tell.

Comment

If you arent prone to male pattern baldness, you're likely to lose little or not hair with winny.

Comment

ahh ok. Yea my grandparents still have all there hair on my moms side. My dad's parents are dead but he's 53 and still has a thick head of hair. It's just loosing alot of color.

Comment

Then most likely, you're fine. If you have no uncles, brothers or grandparents on your mother's side that are thinning or bald, you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                      Fina & winny...... those are the hair assassins :(
                      I guess I was blessed with decent genes.. It doesn't effect my hair...KNOCK ON WOOD..LOL

Comment

YJ---how many cycles did you do before you started to notice the thinning of your hair?

Comment

Would Dbol be a better option than Winny to end the cycle with? Here's what I have so far- Test Enanthate@500mgs for 8 weeks with Winstrol@45mgs ED for weeks 9-10 along with [email protected] EOD weeks 1-10. It's a pretty moderate cycle. What do you think?

Comment

I don't like joint aches from it and just don't seem to respond well to winny.
                            Never gave it much of a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerousGround
                              I don't like joint aches from it and just don't seem to respond well to winny.
                              Never gave it much of a chance.
                              YUP! I do not like it at all , made me hurt so bad i did not want to lift

Comment

Working...
                              X