Do you admit to AAS use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you admit to AAS use.

Hey, got this poll going on another forum and figured I would bring it over here as well. Do you guys admit to your significant other your AAS use.
    This poll was inspired by a post from a fellow SM member.:D
    Hell NO! I wont even let my dog see my stash.
    26.00%
    Maybe, if we were serious/ engaged/ married.
    24.00%
    Yup, It's part of my lifestyle. Take it or leave it.
    50.00%
    Last edited by woodard; 01-03-04, 12:23 PM.

When I first started using roids I was going to keep a secret from wife and everyone else. But after my first injection my glute hurt like a motherfucker and my wife smacked me in the ass. I yelled like a litte girl. She pulled my shorts down and saw the big ass bruise. She figured it out because I always said if I could find some I would do them. She more mad that I tried to keep a secret from her. It's all good now.

Comment

fuck no..i know alot dont agree with this but i dont even tell my doc..i might tell him if im dying and need to be treated for certain ailment that i thought were direct relation to gear..just me you and this keyboard..

Comment

Originally posted by telephone
        fuck no... i might tell him if im dying and need to be treated for certain ailment that i thought were direct relation to gear.
        PHONE, you reminded me of a patient my wife saw the other day. He had an illness that was being diagnosed one way until the he confessed of his lifestyle history. Needless to say, after his true history, "it" was treated properly. :rofl:

Comment

Hard to keep a secret from my girl when she sees the big ass lumps and bruizes all over my ass and legs

Comment

My girl just gave me a shot in the tri last night.

Comment

I'm with Phone..Fuck no!! Maybe some day I will tell, but
              certainly not now...If you are really really sick and have to bring it up, then fine..But No Way..To much trouble with how people
              look at you, respect you, etc...better off Not telling...Otherwise
              you don't get credit for any size & cut you may have...BAILEY

Comment

The main reason I never say anything is Im not sure how my gf will react. Im sure she wouldnt leave me, but I dont even want to deal with explaining how steroids work and how they're not as bad as everyone thinks.

Comment

There is no way to hide it. Working out naturally and taking AAS will give you away. Ain't no way you can hide it, all you can do is lie about it. Which I must say i Do-LOL
                  Murtle

Comment

My wife knows but absolutely no one else does.

Comment

I have no problems with my drug use and neither should my friends. Anyone I would consider a true friend I would have to trust fully. Therefor all my true friends know, all they have to do is ask, I never lie about anything to friends.

Significant other? I cant even imagine hiding something that huge from a girl I was even kind of serious with. But I do understand some of the problems that can come with that.

Comment

yep i have told the last four girls. none of them liked it but is amazing their change of tone when they see that I don't die from a shot. LOL-I have quite the selection process for girls and I would only pick ones that I knew I could tell.

Comment

waht are these AAS you speak of, i only use creatine.

Comment

my wife throws the dart at me a few times a week.....otherwise it aint nobodies fukin buisness........BLOODPUMP...

Comment

ditto, just the wife. havnt been able to get her stick me w/the pin yet.:mad:

Comment

Working...
                              X