anyone ever hit the front of the delt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever hit the front of the delt

here is where i am talking about-- was talking to a guy the other day and he hits this spot-- was wondering what the nerve situation was in this area
    Attached Files

There are a shit load of healhty veins there bro, first time I was doing my own shots, I figured any part of the delt was good, I went through the front head and hit something, and the blood poured and squirted everywhere

Comment

thanks bro--

Comment

i use a smaller guage pin for that area. didnt hit blood but had some bruseing once.

doom, was that when you took that picture?:rofl:

Comment

I have put it in the front part, but put it in the side or rear most often.

Like Doom said, there is a lot of stuff you don't wanna hit in the front...I would say stick to the side or rear delt.

Just my thoughts.......Good luck

IAH

Comment

i'll do HCG in the front delts sometimes.. never any AS though, too much shit in there to touch.

Comment

I STICK IT THROUGH THE MIDDLE

Comment

Originally posted by tierhoggg

doom, was that when you took that picture?:rofl:
                acually that was more like 8 yrs ago, not sure what ur reffereing too, please enlighten me

Comment

You can hit the front just fine but like DOOM said make sure you asperate cause there are a lot of small capallaries and veins in this area of the muscle. Also if you have larger delts don't be afraid to go into the side with larger gauge needles and more juice. I use 1 inch 25guage needles on my delt's and usually inject 2cc's at a time. Now as far as the front goes I would recomend only hitting it with an insulin needle for spot injections. Great place to hit with Prop, Fina or Winny. If you hit each delt head with an insulin with either or the three above the swelling will make you look bigger, kinda like a synthol effect but not unatural looking.

Comment

ranger, i put 4cc's at a time in my side delts brother--25 guage 1 inch
                    slin pin i will try in the fronts when i start running a few other compounds

Comment

If you can do 4cc's in your delt, more power to you. Most I've done is 2 and a half CC's. But then again my delts probably can't handle much more. Your delts must be huge to handle 4cc's each, have you ever gotten an abcess? Just out of curiosity how many CC's do you put in Glute? Try the slin pins in each head if your doing 4cc's in your delt you could probably do 1 and 1/2 CC's per head, use Fina or Winny and you will get some great site growth.

Originally posted by house1
                      ranger, i put 4cc's at a time in my side delts brother--25 guage 1 inch
                      slin pin i will try in the fronts when i start running a few other compounds

Comment

I do it sometimes..... lots of veins... just make sure you aspirate

Comment

Originally posted by ranger131
                          If you can do 4cc's in your delt, more power to you. Most I've done is 2 and a half CC's. But then again my delts probably can't handle much more. Your delts must be huge to handle 4cc's each, have you ever gotten an abcess? Just out of curiosity how many CC's do you put in Glute? Try the slin pins in each head if your doing 4cc's in your delt you could probably do 1 and 1/2 CC's per head, use Fina or Winny and you will get some great site growth.
                          house is one nice sized guy. I can throw 4 ccs in my ass but I have to stop at 2 for my delts. I would love to do more.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                            acually that was more like 8 yrs ago, not sure what ur reffereing too, please enlighten me

I think he was jokin about your avatar sayin that was a pic when you tried it.

Comment

Lots of nerves in the front delt. I tried it once and hit one. My arm twiched around like a beheaded chicken for about 20 seconds and it hurt like shit; never again.

Comment

Working...
                              X