dbols making me hot???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbols making me hot???

started naps yesterday..40/mgs..and im freakin sweaty today...really hot....from the dbols right???

i got a little bit hotter when i took dbol but i was only taking 25mg a day so it probably is the dbol

Comment

this is normal........trust me !

Comment

brannie your one hot mofo!!...haha

Comment

AAS stimulate the CNS....you will feel hot and sweat more....this is normal.

Comment

Never had that effect from D-bol before. I've done up to 70mg's a dayof Naps and never noticed accelerated body heat but then again everybodies body reasctes differently to chemicals. You can never predict exactly how something is going to effect someone. I am on Anadrol now at 50mg a day and I have noticed that I am sweating a lot more than usual but then again Fina can raise the body's core temperature and I am on that as well, so you really can't point out the exact culprit unless you end your cycle with a process of elimination. Personally bro I wouldn't worry about it though unless your actual body temperature starts to raise above 99, above 100 your body could start cooking it self and the effects will be perminent. If it gets uncomfortable I would recomend just lowering your dosage a bit. You really won't see much of a difference in going from 40mg to 30 mg a day. But it may make you more comfortable.

Comment

thanks for the info bro's...yeah im not worried about it..i just dont ever remember it happening before, was just kind of annoying more than anything...

Comment

Working...
              X