I don't understand what all these Letter and Number substances are e.g.M1T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand what all these Letter and Number substances are e.g.M1T

Why are these substance popular? I haven't read much about them but I am seeing more and more posts about them. Are they just more advance pro-hormones than other things like-androsteindione? And why would people use them instead of steroids or with conjunction with steroids?

I'm kind of in the same boat with you but I started reading up on them. It seems like this M1T gives gains almost as well as any AS.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
      I'm kind of in the same boat with you but I started reading up on them. It seems like this M1T gives gains almost as well as any AS.
      HMMM, I am guessing they are not as cost effective but for the moment they are legal and that is why some people are using them?

Comment

Dude, M1T is a steroid, and a pretty cheap one at that. I am not as impressed as others have been however.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudge
          Dude, M1T is a steroid, and a pretty cheap one at that. I am not as impressed as others have been however.
          what are its properties?

Comment

Check this thread http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-5137.html
            methyl 1 testosterone is a steroid (not a true pro hormone). A 17 alpha alkylated version is available, thus it is an oral AA. Some claim that it is really efficient... and it is legit

Comment

I've also read it's like dbol but mg for mg it's even stronger. I'm about to grab a lot cuz who knows how long it will be before it is gone as well.

Comment

I've also read it's like dbol but mg for mg it's even stronger. I'm about to grab a lot cuz who knows how long it will be before it is gone as well.
                hmmm does anyone know someone who has been using that I can talk to about results from the boards here. I think bigpetefox was...

Comment

more like tren.

it is a loophole steroid and it is, as said, methylated making it a 17aa. the methylization has made it much more androgenic than regular 1test. i just got some because my workout partner gained a little over 10# in 5 weeks on M1t and 4ad. and his strength went through the roof.

Comment

Yep, ditto on above about being a loophole. I belive it is somewhere around 5-7 times more anabolic than Test Prop and 3-4 times more androgenic.

Comment

Dotn qoute me on the androgenic figure

Comment

M1T is great but there are newer and likly better PH's out. 17aOHN is an example, but it's only better in theory as it is too new to have feedback yet.
                        Last edited by candle25; 01-04-04, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                          more like tren.

it is a loophole steroid and it is, as said, methylated making it a 17aa. the methylization has made it much more androgenic than regular 1test. i just got some because my workout partner gained a little over 10# in 5 weeks on M1t and 4ad. and his strength went through the roof.
                          Agreed. It is arguably the most potent legal androgen available currently. Of course, everyone is in a hurry to look like Ronnie, and this potential has become very seductive. Still, there is a reason this compound was never introduced via normal (medial) channels. It is highly androgenic, but also has an ugly side. The degree of hepatoxity is not truly known for this compound, which does introduce an unknown risk.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                            hmmm does anyone know someone who has been using that I can talk to about results from the boards here. I think bigpetefox was...
                            I was, and I'm back on it since my cycle is close to ending.. :)

First time out, I was using 20mg ED.. Anyone who has used 1-test products should know that the "1-test flu" is alot worse with this compound.. I used it with 100mg test prop EOD, and 500mg test cyp in two 250mg shots per week..

Right now, I'm on 10mg a day.. Since I'm so far into my run, I'm not sweating the joint pain I had the first time, since the test didn't kick in fully, no estrogen water bloat to help.. I like how veiny and hard it makes me feel.. I'd say similar in action to tren, but tren was more of an immediate action, in my case at least..

Comment

Originally posted by Cogar
                              Agreed. It is arguably the most potent legal androgen available currently. Of course, everyone is in a hurry to look like Ronnie, and this potential has become very seductive. Still, there is a reason this compound was never introduced via normal (medial) channels. It is highly androgenic, but also has an ugly side. The degree of hepatoxity is not truly known for this compound, which does introduce an unknown risk.
                              This is true, on 20mg daily my lower back was sore, and even after going up to 2 gallons of water a day, my urine was still dark.. Blood work showed an elevation in liver values, but my doc dismissed it as maybe "taking too much NSAIDS(Advil, Tylenol) products".. :D

Yeah doc, lots of Advil!

*NSAIDS= Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs

Comment

Working...
                              X