2 THINGS PRICES AND GETTING TESTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 THINGS PRICES AND GETTING TESTED

I want to start my 1st 12 week cycle and if ya can break it down as far as what some of the prices are, plus I head south of the border to party and I know it's cheaper. What's your expirences and what do you recommend the middle man or mexico and I'm in the military. Do they test??? Hell I don't know it's unheard of to test for AAS and plus what I hear it's costly and they can't single one guy out they have to piss every swing dick. This I know...talk to me!!! I don't want to get robbed.

10MG D-Bol 100/300 box (Mexico/blackmarket)
    100mgDeca 10 ml vial (Mexico/blackmarket)
    Test cyp 50,100,200 mg 10 ml vial (Mexico/blackmarket)
    Clomid 50mg 1 box (Mexico/blackmarket)

Re: 2 THINGS PRICES AND GETTING TESTED

Originally posted by alvincent
    I want to start my 1st 12 week cycle and if ya can break it down as far as what some of the prices are, plus I head south of the border to party and I know it's cheaper. What's your expirences and what do you recommend the middle man or mexico and I'm in the military. Do they test??? Hell I don't know it's unheard of to test for AAS and plus what I hear it's costly and they can't single one guy out they have to piss every swing dick. This I know...talk to me!!! I don't want to get robbed.

we don't talk about prices normally on this board. pm or email a mod if you have questions about getting ripped off. shit you can pm me.

don't know if the military tests but I wouldn't want to get caught with it, i don't know how strict they are.

Comment

military does not test

Comment

I dunno about the us but in canada they do test randomly but they are looking for dug users not juice

Comment

My brother has been a ranger for 4 years and uses gear. If they check, they do a shitty job ast it:-P

Comment

The military does not test unless someone busts you on it. It costs to much. They do not even test every urine sample they take. I belive they test every 3rd one or something like that.

Comment

Re: 2 THINGS PRICES AND GETTING TESTED

Originally posted by alvincent

they can and will single you out and test you for juice if they suspect it. But they would not go to that extreme unless they were tipped off or something.

i was in the brig with a few guys who popped for steroids so it can happen.

when are you going to start your cycle?

Comment

Working...
              X