Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some M1T ?s

Have a few questions.
    1. For those who have used it, how did you cycle it? Did you do 2wks on 2 off, or what and why?

2. Why is it suggested that you do not take it for longer than 4-6 wks? besides the hepatoxicity reasons.

3. Since it is mainly anabolic (to my understanding), would it be harsh on the hairline? Would finasteride be useful in combating this?

thanks for any info yall have!

There's a reply to Stonecolds thread on this page that has a good link with info on it. Go check it out.

Comment

Nevermind, here's the link. http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-5137.html

Comment

Thanks Lmg2701. Yeah, i ran across that earlier. Was kinda looking for some first hand experiences and a little bit more in depth answers/explanations.

Comment

Re: Some M1T ?s

1. For those who have used it, how did you cycle it? Did you do 2wks on 2 off, or what and why?

my partner used it and did 5 weeks on then pct

2. Why is it suggested that you do not take it for longer than 4-6 wks? besides the hepatoxicity reasons.

it seems to loose effectiveness and its liver toxicity

3. Since it is mainly anabolic (to my understanding), would it be harsh on the hairline? Would finasteride be useful in combating this?

it is actually androngenic 1 test without the 17aa is very anabolic.
          i would assume that finasteride would help but dont know for sure.

Comment

1. I used it for two weeks because thats how much had worth of it, generously donated by Powernutrition.

2. Most people do 2 on 2 off, because that is the usual protocol in the Prohormone world, although we know it is not a PH.

3. Finasteride will not help will balding with M 1T

Comment

Thanks so much guys! That is exactly what i wanted to know. I am still a little curious about why finasteride wont help. Is the reasoning similar to that of taking the usual 17aa (like winstrol, dbol, drol, halo...) and dht? or the reasoning behind not combining deca with finasteride?

Comment

It is not 5-alpha reduced like testosterone is to DHT. So it will not do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
                  It is not 5-alpha reduced like testosterone is to DHT. So it will not do anything.
                  thanks pro!

Comment

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT........I SAY STICK TO THE REAL JUICE .......OR DONT EVEN BOTHER............BLOODPUMP......

Comment

hey bloodpump, just because its not illegal does not mean it is not an active steroid. Would you be intrested to know it has a better A/A profile than Tren?

Ignorance kills me.

Comment

Working...
                      X