how to make Clenbuterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make Clenbuterol

i really havent read much on this site about making clenbuterol.. i have 1 gram of it...ive read the dose should be around 150mcgs per day.. how should i do this.. and is everclear once again the choice to use

If you haven't used it before, use a bit of caution. Too much can give you heart palpitations and raise your blood pressure.

It is recommended that you start small and taper up 20 mcg ed to the final dose at around 100-150 mcg ed.

Something like this: 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 120x8 days.

Pay attention to your body and see how you are handling 120 mcg ed for a few days before increasing the dose.

Clen is usually taken for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Comment

Oh yeah, everclear should work just fine.

Comment

what should i use to get such a small amount of mcgs... im used to doing things in mgs.. should i get a spray bottle or something

Comment

Why don't you just make a more dilute solution and use a tuberculin 1mL syringe to measure. If 0.1mL = 20mcg, 0.6mL = 120mcg. Buy some size 00 gelcaps and shoot in the appropriate dose. Close it up and swallow; no bad taste.

Comment

This is how you can do it:
            10 mg of clen in 100 ml bacteriostatic water. Although clen is not readily soluble in water, the concentration is so low that it still dissolves. BA is needed against bacteria. Now you suck up what you need with a syringe w/o needle. Say you want to get 100 mcg, that is 1 ml of water. Squirt it in your mouth, very easy and accurate! Do not inhale the powder during the making process. Wear a dust mask or something. BTW, the stuff stays good even after a year.

Comment

Working...
            X