SPORTLAB Whey!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPORTLAB Whey!!

Just wanted to let you guys in on a little secret, if your looking for a protein that taste great go with SPORTLAB Whey. Biggie sent me a free batch today and I must say that the taste of this stuff is great. Try it out if you get a chance.

That was cool of Biggie. What flavor?

Comment

Biggie is a very good man... I was given the same offer and loved the Vanilla cream....

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
        That was cool of Biggie. What flavor?
        Chocolate. shit is great.

Comment

I have always been under the impression that the best form of proteing is pure whey. Which is a little difficult to come buy. Alot of shakes say pure whey but they really arent.

Comment

hell yeah chocolate is the shit:D

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
              hell yeah chocolate is the shit:D
              have you ever even tried the product in question or are you just typing that to up your post count? lol

Comment

It's sad when your not even a mod and your on track to surpass the owner :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  have you ever even tried the product in question or are you just typing that to up your post count? lol
                  Tehehehe, thats why I posted this.:D JK! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                    Hell Im a mod and i can barely post enough to stay active =-p

No really I just refuse to post whore =-]

You people are silly billies

Comment

Ive been dying to try their pre workout drink...as soon as I get soem money ill try it

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

sorry brother, what I was trying to say is that Chocolate is the shit as in the only flavor I like using, dont like any other flavors from any proteins or weight gainers, but chocolate cause I just recieved some Pro Rated and it tasted awesome. But I havent tried that product yet, probably give it a try when I run out of the ones I have:)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby

Lets just say that right now I didnt work this summer nor go to summer college school, I was basically here in my house or at a buddies house here with you all in SM. I basically had alot of free time to be here which is now gonna be over this coming Monday. Hey I love the place, cant get off it, u people here are cool and awesome. No flames nor anything like that. If I POST BRO its cause I met some awesome people here and their threads are interesting. About post counts I dont care man, I dont care if I got "0" posts. I just love being here, helping people out and learning new stuff. If I could man, Bouncer could start me off with zero posts if it makes you happy brother. :D

Comment

Keep posting JUICE. Your avatar is hot. Nice to see everyday.lol.
                            Last edited by sngldad66; 08-17-03, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                              Lets just say that right now I didnt work this summer nor go to summer college school, I was basically here in my house or at a buddies house here with you all in SM. I basically had alot of free time to be here which is now gonna be over this coming Monday. Hey I love the place, cant get off it, u people here are cool and awesome. No flames nor anything like that. If I POST BRO its cause I met some awesome people here and their threads are interesting. About post counts I dont care man, I dont care if I got "0" posts. I just love being here, helping people out and learning new stuff. If I could man, Bouncer could start me off with zero posts if it makes you happy brother. :D
                              I was just busting your chops bud, you know we love ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X