Somaject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somaject

have just picked up the 7mg kit from somaject and have seen the exact duplicate including code numbers on this site, question is the amount of water/solution seems very minimal, there are 6 red capped bottles with the compound and only 2 extremely small amount bottles of fluid, any and anyone who can help me and has had experience with this product would be VERY VERY HELPFUL. thank you Matt

pm Doom bro. he will be able to help you im sure.

Comment

It's definitely more than you'll need

http://www.basskilleronline.com/reconstuting_hgh.html

Comment

good stuff bass

Comment

Great link bass.....

Comment

Thats a great link bass, but might be a bit confusing to those who arent sure what capacity slin pin you are using to get those measurements.

Simplest way I can explain it, you need a 1ml capacity slin pin. They are scored from 10-100, 100 being 1ml. If you added 1ml of Bwater to the GH, after the Gh has disolved, and you drew into the needle, every "10" on the slin pin, would be equal too 2.1iu of GH, since there is 21iu total in each vial.

Now if you want to get even easier, but you will need more bacteriostatic water, you would use 210 units of water(fill the pin twice, and on the third fill, only draw down to the first 10) and mix it with the GH, you would then be left with 1iu per 10 units. Eases the confusion when trying to do 3iu or 5iu ed

This will only work accuratly if you use a 1ml slin pin, 29g 1/2" is most preferable, and I prefer BD over terumo, terumos tips seem to be too fragile IMO

Comment

Working...
            X