pin size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin size?

what size pins should i get for eod injections? 100mg prop 50mg fina. 1.5cc. and where would the best place to rotate inj points be? I dont know about 1.5 in the arm. thanks!

all depends on certain factors.. Your bf.. if you have a low BF than 5/8" or 1" will suffice for both quads, arms, delts and chest.. The only thing I use a 1 1/2" spear is for my glutes.

Now as for guage.. I like a 25guage pin because it tends to leave less scar tissue due to the injection frequency.
    But you must be patient.. it's a slow process because of it being small and the gear being thick.
    23g can be used, but it's noticably different painwise.

Warming of the gear can make it go a little faster through the smaller pin sizes.

Comment

25g 1 inch is what i use for prop and fina.

Heat it up and go slow

http://www.spotinjections.com/index2.htm
      should give you plenty of ideas for injections.

Comment

25ga. 1"

Comment

yup, i use 25g 1" for my tris, bis, pecs, quads, calves, delts. and use a 23g 1.5" for da glutes. For my next cycle i am probably going to give 27g a go with all my ed injections

Comment

i'll jump on the bandwagon, i use 25 x 1''

Comment

I used 25g 5/8 for biceps and for shoulders.....I think you’re the guy asking about Testolics......w/ those it doesn't depend which gage you will use.....it will still be a bit difficult injecting it......nothing you can't handle.....

Comment

Looks like I need to get with it. I've been using 22g.

Comment

25 ga 1inch

Comment

I will concur with everyone. I use 25 ga. 5/8 inch for my shoulders and legs and 23 ga 1 1/2 inch for my ass. just make sure with a 5/8 inch needle you put it in all the way otherwise it almost turns into a sub-q shot.

Comment

Alot of people say use 25g needles, but i find that it actually ends up hurting more because of how long it takes to inject. I just through on a 23g every time it works like a charm.

Comment

I always use 23 ga 1" or 1.5"s.

to much scar for 25 ga seems to be very difficult to go in even slow and heated.

25ga I can't even feel go in the skin.

I like a bit of pain anyways!

Comment

23 ga. 1" or 1 1/2" . As for rotating sites, I like glutes, delts, and quads with quads being my favorite. That will give you six spots which should be plenty for EOD injections. But if you need more, there is bi's and tri's also that are pretty easy to do.

Comment

Working...
                          X