The stinkin flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stinkin flu

Guys...I just started my next cycle 1 week ago on Wed. I have the flu now (not roid flu...just the flu). I am not eating well, and I am not working out...shoudl I stop taking the gear until I am ready to start eating again, or should I continue to dose even though i know i wont be eating, lifting, and drinking enough water??

Thanks,
    GK

if your only in wk 1 i would prolly quit, the flu is hitting ppl really hard this yr, i know when i got it i was out for a wk or so, but know others that took 2wks to recover

Comment

thanks bro...i am feeling better today, and am guessing that it will be about thur or so when i am 100% or close to it.

i will hold off, and continue when i get healthy

MAN THE FLU SUCKS BALLS!

Comment

Same thing happened to me. I got a z-pack (zithromax) and I felt better in about 2 days, and have been feeling great ever since.

That stuff works, flat out.

Comment

ok i take back what i said, if you're already feeling better and think you will be ready to go by thursday then i would keep on running the cycle. missing a few days isnt a big deal but if you feel that this will keep you out of the gym for a couple wks thats a different story

Comment

i think i will be out of the gym until monday at the earliest...i will be able to go to work on Thur....but lifting is a different story.

I am so afraid to go back to the gym and realize how weak I have gotten in 1 week's time

Comment

Working...
            X