No announcement yet.

Quest Masteron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant compare human grade gear to UG, no comparison. If you like your UG stick with it, I was just giving an opinion Dog!!!lol. Primo is still made by the way. And you saying the "real syntex" hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
      personally I would as winny kills my joints. The only reason why I would even consider winny over masteron is the fact that you can do it orally
      Thanks for the advice. I use winny orally only when I have to add some to the "50mg" vials, otherwise it's all im.
      I'll try masteron,maybe from Supra. Tried it?

Comment

never tried the supra, but if it is legit masteron same as quests (which it sounds like it is), then it would be worth your while, I love this stuff

Comment

Thanks bro, I needed those news on masteron (it was time that I wanted to give it a try).

Comment

NeedSize How often do you take injections and how many milligrams per injnection do you take.

Comment

I've been told 100mg eod, but I've been shooting 75mg ed

Comment

You know that Quest made a labeling mistake. It isnt 75mg/ml it is 55mg/ml. This isnt just some rumor it is very true. Just thought you might like to know.

Comment

I say..

Lets end this debate and get lab results posted showing that it is true Drostanolone Propionate made by these UG labs. I remember when Independant Pharmaceuticals came out with there Masteron Tab everyone thought it was real masteron because it made you hard as a nail. Guess what? It wasnt real Masteron but, it did make you hard as a rock....I would love to get a hold of this Quest Masteron if it is real and we can get it tested....SR

Comment

I rember what you are talking about. It tested out to be deca. And t 350mg of deca week i dont think you will get that hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X