Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres my winter Cycle

Ok....

I atually stared on Dec 1st........started at 203lbs 16.7% B/F 14.5 bi's cold

1-6 100mg prop EOD
    4-8 40mg d-bol ED
    1-24 600mg Supra Deca
    5-24 1000mg Supra Cyp
    20-24 50mg drol

HCG half away through 500iu for ten days and at End

Jan 1st started my first Supra HgH kit. 2 per month afer this month.

t-3 6 weeks on 6 weeks off ramp up to 100mcg starting February 1st.

Clomid 21 days after last injection 300/100/50

Last night 212lbs 13.9% B/F (Done with calipers by a professional boxing/bodybuilding training)

Right Bi 15 3/8 cold
    Left Bi 15.25 cold

I might add since my parole officer put me on a 9 pm curfew becasue I'm a danger to "myself" I have been training harder than ever before , and have defently in the last 4 week seen the best gains in my body ever. I'm also training with a bodybuilder who should get his pr card by this time next year, and I have a proffessional trainer monitoring my progress.

Thats a hefty cycle, looks fun.:D

Comment

oh yeah....two proiten shakes per day....1 serving of wieght gainer split in 2 drinks. r-ala, daily vitamins, b-12 injections, milk thistle.....

2.5mg femera EOD
      25mg proviron ED

Comment

you may want to push the anadrol to weeks 22-26 so that way you are letting everything clear at the same time. Then you could start the clomid the day after you take your last intake of anadrol

Comment

Thats along time to run deca, Let us know how that goes. Should grow a bunch from that.

Comment

Thats a long time to run the cycle. How many have you done.

Murtle

Comment

this is my 5th

Comment

long cycles i like better ...i just done a 24 weeker and never lost one pd or any strength worth mentioning

Comment

i really dont like the idea of running the same compounds at the same dose for that long, i think after 12wks or so you have to switch it up a little. this is an example of what i mean

1-4
                  40mg dbol ed
                  1-10
                  600mg deca wk
                  1-14
                  750mg cyp
                  11-24
                  600mg eq wk
                  15-26
                  100mg prop ed
                  22-26
                  50mg drol ed

Comment

Soprano

Do you always run your cycles for this long, have you ever had any problems.

Murtle

Comment

my last cycle was 16 weeks.....only prob I had was huge crash in sx drive.....I only lost maybe 5 lbs.....This time I'm using HCG, and hoping that will fix the sex drive problem

Comment

the part i don't agree with is, why r u starting the cyp at week 5? the idea of doing the prop at the beginning of the cycle is to kick start it....your going to feel the drop off 5 weeks into ur cycl ewhen u stop the prop and start the cyp....it'll take a couple weeks, for it to kick in and you'll be "dragging" more or less when ur already in ur cycle? i say start the cyp atleast at week 2

Comment

Working...
                        X