Was Anadrol, now Anavar/proviron cycle week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Anadrol, now Anavar/proviron cycle week 6

Hi there everybody... well just finished week 6 of this oral only cycle... so far things are going very well.. this week I put some weight on and now weigh in at just a shade over 107kg... (107.1 to be exact)... fairly pleased with that... strength is going up quite well, have incresed the weight and have added a rep or two, or just added reps in all lifts and noticing that my muscles are hard and full and feeling tight... bit more vascularity in the legs and forearms and in my shoulders and arms too... anavar is very nice... also my appetite has been increasing and now I am using some lactase enzymes to help cope with the amount of milk I drink I am expecting to be able to consume more to keep the bulking going...

Is this your first cycle?

Comment

Six weeks on Anadrol is alot for your system to handle, and staying on orals even longer is not a good idea.

As asked above; Is this your first cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Donut
        Six weeks on Anadrol is alot for your system to handle, and staying on orals even longer is not a good idea.

As asked above; Is this your first cycle?
        Aids patients stay on 6 months at 1-1.5mg per lb of BW. That be 340mg for me:)

Comment

guy search for grayphantom's old posts this isn't his first cycle, he is experimenting which is what we should all do to see how our bodies react. just as our bodies are cookie cutters of each other neither should our cycles.

Comment

Thanks SC54...

Nope not my first... been on drol for 4 weeks and now on the last phase of this cycle which is var/prov... and loving it... puting on weight and gaining in strength...

Comment

Working...
            X