Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lifting Goals For The Year (I know wrong forum..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting Goals For The Year (I know wrong forum..)

But this is the most browsed forum so please let it stay here for a few and get some responses....curious what everyone's goals r for the year.

Finish out this cutting cycle step on stage, and win hopefully :) Bench 405x4 by the end of the year.

Do a killer 20 week bulking cycle starting in the fall, and work on lean gains till than.

Not to get above 11% BF Again.

Run an insane cycle that I already have layed out but will not post for a few more months, as i'm still fine tuning a few things.

That's it :)

So what r ur goals?

edit: and what cycles do you all plan to run this year? (there...now it belongs in the anabolic section ;))
    Last edited by goliath; 01-06-04, 01:26 PM.

I plan to run one more cycle (yeah I know, no such thing as "one more"), get up to and stay at 210 at least.. Might compete in the fall, or over the summer.. Get my quads to thicken up abit, and my calves need to grow as well..

That's about it for now..

Comment

i plan to compete the first week of november. my stats are:

6' 208 lbs @ 8% BF.
      I want to be at 225 3.5% BF by the first week of november.
      I plan to stay on test all year and throw in some dbol or anadrol/deca/winny/fina throughout the year depending on what i'm trying to accompliish at the time.

Comment

6'2 220 9-10% currently

Goal is 6'2" 240 10% by 22 Birthday in sept.

Comment

goliath i like ur goals, what u planning on running the test at over that period of time bro? just curiuos if i could help you out as i'm a year rounder myself....

Comment

i run between 800-1000mgs while bulking, 600-750 while cutting, sometimes only 400, then do about 400 as a maint dose for a few months.

for about the next 6 weeks i'm running 600mgs/week
            then i'm going to up it to about 800 with either drol or dbol for 4 weeks and about 400-600mgs of deca and run a nice slow controlled bulker till about 4 months out. then drop the dose to 600 add some fina/winny and slowly cut down till show time.

Comment

that sounds nice you should make some real quality gains off that.....there's nothing like being on test year round it just makes such a overall difference it's really too hard to even explain....good luck to u though you'll enjoy it.

Comment

I just plan to work out an and get as big as i can

Comment

Currently 5'8" 194 Probably 15% bf....i know it sucks. Using some clen right now to help get the bf down and then Running a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle. Take some time off then come back with a Prop/Winny/Tren/T-3/Clen cycle. Finish around August. Hope to be around 210-215 and 8%. Probably dreaming since it's around 28-33 lbs. of pure muscle but hey, what the hell. Looks like I'll be tearing up chicken breats and rice for the next few months.

Comment

well i'm there with u LMG when it comes to the chicken breasts and what not, since i'm completely focusing on cutting for the next several months and i don't plan on bulking again till the fall :( but aw well it'll be okay I think I'll live. when i come around to bulk though I plan on packing on as much weight as possible to be HUGE. It's gonna be a fairly clean cycle...this is what I have planned so far:

2.5 Grams of Test E a week.
                    1 cc of Sust 250 ED
                    600mg of Deca a week
                    Alternating Slin and Dbol Every 4 weeks....

and just so yall know i just got my bodyfat measured and i'm at 8.8%
                    Last edited by xxovercomexx; 01-07-04, 02:56 PM.

Comment

^ what are your current stats.

Comment

5'9 245..

Comment

Are you freaking serious bro?

That's 4250mg of Test per week!!!

Bro, be careful and watch your health....very closely.

I doubt many pro's use that much and they got you by about 20-30lbs and at 4's% bf

I personally think you're over doing it, but to each their own. 2g should be more than enough for anyone. JMO...

Comment

thanx biggerstronger...but i know some guys who do way more than that....and there's certain things i don't play with and won't touch..i mean this is my life yeah.....i'm just taking what me and some others have discussed is gonna be the next step for me...

Comment

Working...
                            X