• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my biggest cycle ever!!

Alright so i'm planning my march cycle for the new year

have a fiew questions so i will start by laying my cycle down first

16 weeks cycle:
    1-4
    abombs 50-100mg/ed (maybe will switch to dbol, dont know yet)
    1-16
    test E @ 1000mg/week
    eq @ 600mg or maybe 800mg/week (dont know yet)
    10-16
    t3 =12344444444444444444333333222222111111 .5.5.5.5
    clen(2on,2off) =12344555555543
    eca in off weeks!

so my question is, is it wise to put t3/clen on week 10-16??
    or maybe start it on week 12-18??? this part confuse me a bit!
    And should I pyramide the t3/clen or stick with one dose??

my stats are 250lbs 6'1 1/2 and low bf(under 14 for sure!)
    not expecting to be 300lbs but maybe around 299lbs at the end of this one:D
    last cycle, i was up to 270lbs easly with half that dose
    planning on checking BP every day and blaw blaw blaw
    what you guys think??
    any opinion?
    coments?
    :drunk:

T-3 looks good Personally I like clen 2 days on 1 day off, that's just what works best for me. I like it, you bulk and throw in a little cutting at the end.

Comment

you may want to add in a short acting ester at the end so that your system can come down nicely
      Are you planning any PCT?

Comment

Originally posted by bigrig44
        you may want to add in a short acting ester at the end so that your system can come down nicely
        Are you planning any PCT?
        Please explain how your system comes down nicely by adding a short acting ester at the end. Rather, than coming down nicely, a short acting ester at the end cause a dramatic and abrupt stop as the long acting and short acting now end together rather than slowly coming down. I'm not saying it can't be useful, but I would never call it "coming down nicely" - but maybe you are thinking of something different.

Comment

I believe she is talking about the half lives meetin up at the same point. Where as the half life of enathate is 12 and prop. about 4.5 days. Basically after your last shot of Enathate you could continue with prop. for a few days if you wanted to. Kinda throwing in as much test as you can before you start PCT. Why would the esters meetin up at the same time be a bad thing?

Comment

Whats pct?? j/k ya clomid is my enemie so i wont use it but will have nolva and hcg and bridge with dbol for another 8 weeks.
            this is my method of coming off lol but it works for me and i dont crash. i usualy take about 3-6 months off of everything after that!
            oh and i never did hcg so maybe i can use some pointers??
            anyone :D
            thx

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
              I believe she is talking about the half lives meetin up at the same point. Where as the half life of enathate is 12 and prop. about 4.5 days. Basically after your last shot of Enathate you could continue with prop. for a few days if you wanted to. Kinda throwing in as much test as you can before you start PCT. Why would the esters meetin up at the same time be a bad thing?
              Never said it was a bad thing - it just doesn't sound like "coming down nicely". The whole theory behind adding the prop or suspension at the end is that you can continue at your current test level despite the enanthate or cypionate being processed out. In other words, if you were taking a gram a week you could add 500 mgs of prop starting about 5 days after your last shot and then go to 750 about a week later. That way you stay right around 1 gram until it all is processed out together. Essential you go from a gram to nothing in a matter of days - whereas if you don't do it and just let the longer acting esters process out, you will drop to about 500 after a week then 250 then it is low enough to start pct a week later. I just read "come down nicely" and thought that adding the prop in to cause an abrubt drop is not what I would call coming down nicely. Therefore I asked for an explaination.

gearjunky if you are just planning on using the hcg at the end, I would use it for the three weeks leading up to the start of your nolva. There are many ways to do it, but for me I use 5000iu in the first week and 2500iu each week for the next two. Do it sub-q not IM. I break it into 1250iu (roughly) per shot. Then do 4 shots week 1, and 2 shots per week for weeks 2 and 3.

Comment

hey bro i did a cycle last fall about the same as you are planning. I went with dbol wk1-2 abomb wk3-8 dbol wk9-10 dbol again. It helped so i didn't crash from the abombs. just my 2cc's Big boy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigboy
                  hey bro i did a cycle last fall about the same as you are planning. I went with dbol wk1-2 abomb wk3-8 dbol wk9-10 dbol again. It helped so i didn't crash from the abombs. just my 2cc's Big boy
                  what did you use for your liver and at what doses?

Comment

thats sick dude

Comment

Well thx to everyone that responded and to mcbvr6 for the hcg response. i will start this cycle as soon as i can get some f%ing sleep!! just got my little girl couple days ago and she is giving about 3-4hrs tops of sleep every night :( But she is so danm cute that i cant get mad at her :D
                      i'll let you all know when i start.
                      again thx

Comment

Originally posted by mcbvr6
                        Please explain how your system comes down nicely by adding a short acting ester at the end. Rather, than coming down nicely, a short acting ester at the end cause a dramatic and abrupt stop as the long acting and short acting now end together rather than slowly coming down. I'm not saying it can't be useful, but I would never call it "coming down nicely" - but maybe you are thinking of something different.
                        That would be the reason to run a short acting ester so that everything clears your system quickly and at the same time so that you can start your PCT as soon as possible to get your natural test levels back up to normal so that you keep loss of gains to a minimal.
                        PCT looks like this:
                        HCG: 1000IU’s For Ten days. Starting one day after last injection.
                        Clomid: Starting on the last day of The HCG.
                        Day 1: 150mg
                        Day 2-8: 100mg ED
                        Day 9-16: 50mg ED
                        Day 17-24: 50mg EOD
                        NOLVADEX: 20mg ED Starting and Ending on the same day As the HCG.
                        I received this info from an experienced user from another board that I post at. It worked great.

Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 03:33 PM.

Comment

That's what I figured. It just sounded when I first read it like you were talking about using short acting esters to taper down at the end - which I thought was odd.

Comment

Originally posted by bigrig44

Lmg2701 - I'm a guy just so you don't worry about the cycle I was doing. My avatar is fitness-girl...my fiancee.

Woops, my mistake, just saw the avatar and not the name. Fiancee looks great though, congrats.

Comment

just curious if u were up to 270 on ur last cycle i think ur cycles r taking u beyond ur genetic limits...and ur weight is going to just drop back down to 250 once again when u come off just my opinion though....just kind of wondering what ur overall goals r bro? u might want to look at a different layout like staying on year round, JUST STATING, if that's ur goal to stay getting bigger.....

Comment

Working...
                              X