Question concerning HCG with "extended" cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question concerning HCG with "extended" cycle

Ive been on for around a year changing up gear according to goals, etc...question is i havent used hcg at all and obviously my nuts are raisins. Ive been "coasting" for some time now and currently am on prop and fina mix(100mg and 75mg accordingly). Im getting ready to start a nice size cycle with abombs,test susp both for 3-4 weeks and test ena. and eq also. My main question is when would it be best to throw in some HCG in the mix and for how long and what dose. I am doing it mainly to get them running again and to regain size. Should i do it now or when i start my abombs and test? Or doesnt it really matter?

Bro, that's a long time! You should have already hit some HCG during that year at least for a couple of weeks.
    I would hit the HCG as soon as you administer your last shot of tren/prop. As for dosing......my nuts never really get to the size of rasins.....but I use 15,000 iu divided up at 1,000 iu/day sub-q every day for 15 days along with my clomids at 100 mg/day(wks 1 & 2) then 50mg/day(wks 4 & 5) and some Nolva if I have on hand to prevent post cycle gyno. THat's just my 2 cc's.

Comment

I know i should have done it by now, but i was thinking 500 iu's ED along w/ nolva at 20mg/ day until they regain size? I heard 1,000 iu's ED can be a little much. What do you guys think?

Comment

HCG is kept low dose 500iu at a time to avoid killing leydig cells according to a study or 2 I read. Sounds smart to me so that how I run it. 500iu ED

Comment

Working...
        X