Next Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Cycle

Seems like a lot of bros are starting a "New Year" cycle soon. Me too. Here is my full list of everything I will be taking, please let me know if you see any holes or if there is anything you see as a staple that I am not incorporating:

12 week cycle

1-12 Test Enth 800mg
    4-10 Tren 75mg ED
    1-12 HGH 4 IUs 5 days per week

(2)-16 Arimidex
    13-17 Nolvadex
    14-15 HCG

Milk thistle
    Kyolic
    Saw Palmetto
    Flax Seed Oil
    Mutlivitamin Pack

and a shitload of Protein...

any comments / criticisms would be helpful, thanks...
    :cool:

why not run the tren up to the end? looks good though

Comment

Looks fine. Might think of frontloading with test prop for the first 3 weeks? Just my 2ccs

Comment

HGH for longer than that or drop it. I'd say at least 15 weeks.

Comment

I've been on the HGH for the last four months and will do a full year. Sorry for the confusion...

Comment

run the HCG wks 12-13, this way you can go right into PCT

running it as you have it will just keep you HTPA suppressed during the time when PCT should be run, in reality you wuld only be running 2wks PCT

Comment

That looks good to me, you should make some great gains from it!

How has the HGH been this past year?

Comment

I would run the Tren until week 12, but other than that it looks good. Just my opinion

Murtle

Comment

what have u been running along with the gh up to this point out of curiousity? if you have been running gh i would personally recommend just doing a gram of test with it or so maybe a little more as your soul cycle, possibly slin if you wanted to play with that...

Comment

Whats the goal bro..? Mass, then good cycle, just extend the tren to the 12th week. but if you want Mass tipped off with a lean and hard build, then i would add a mild AS like winny for wks 5-12. Therefore Test 800mgs 1-10(run for 10wks), Tren 75mgs ED 4-12 and Win 20mgs ED 5-12 , along with the HGH and the good old diet

Comment

Originally posted by Donut
                      That looks good to me, you should make some great gains from it!

How has the HGH been this past year?
                      The HGH has been great, I started as a bridge along with Anavar after a Test/Tren/Deca cycle and have been on it alone for 4 weeks after the 10 week bridge. I have only lost 2 pounds since the end of my mass cycle and I am leaner.

Comment

Your lipid profile will likely get screwed on Arimidex for 14 weeks (total cholestrol will be high, HDL will be non-existant - welcome to the beginnings of coronary disease my friend). I know this is what happens to me when I use it for any extended period, and yeah, I get bloodwork every 6 weeks when on cycle so I know how my body reacts. Personally, I can go without using an anti-aromatase or a anti-e (misnomer, since nolvadex is a weak estrogen like compound that binds to the receptor preventing free-estrogen from binding). I can do this with a gram of test a week for months on end - and I am just coming off a 26 week cycle of 1g+ of test a week now. No gyno, and minimal bloat since I keep my carb intake low (100-150g/day) and protein and unsaturated fats high.

Otherwise, your cycle is fine, only it's too short for me :D

DrG
                        Last edited by drgoodbody; 01-07-04, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X