GH dosing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH dosing?

I know this might sound like a very stupid question, and it has been asked to death.....but, what is the optimal way to dose GH? I hear that it's actually IGF-1 that produces the desired effects that a person looks for(fat loss, muscle growth etc.) the Gh only stimulates the liver to release IGF-1.....and since a person's liver is only so big, it will only produce whatever maximum IGF-1 it can......some people experience great results at 2 iu/day while some don't get any beifit from GH because their body already produces a high amount of IGF-1 naturally.

My doctor prescribed me GH for my shoulder injury at only 1iu/day because my IGF-1 level was low for a 27 yr old "Natural Body-builder". I made sure I got my blood tested post cycle without any PCT drugs(HCG,Clomies etc.) so that all my levels were low on purpose, that way I knew my Doc would prescribe it to me.

So should a B-Builder start at 1iu/day and increase gradually, or just hit it hard(4,6,even 10/day)?

Thanx boyz

I believe some people are more sensitive to it than others. It seems the avg. person runs 4-6 IU 5 days on 2 days off merely for $$ purposes while ideally you would run it ED. Others however can only take 2 or so IU's because there wrist and other parts will start aching. Pro's are said to run up to 18 IU's, this is just bodybuilding talk though, don't really know for sure. I'll bump it for you for more answers, Doom can probably help you out on this one.

Comment

Thanx bro. I plan on usin Jintropin.....if you have any input on this type of GH (ie. how good it is) it would be much appreciated

Comment

I think this may be what your looking for
        http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=3745

Comment

I am prescribed by a doc that helps a lot of bodybuilders and he prefers 3-4 IUs per day 5 out of 7 days...

Comment

Jintropin wont be medically prescribed, its not FDA approved, the profile that LMG left you is most likely what you are getting.

You are my age, so going all out isnt necessary, 2iu, is more than enough if you are looking to rebuild the bodies internal structuring. If you are looking achieve a higher level of muscle density and growth than adding insulin would be the route you would want to go. I dont advise using insulin, unless you are 110% sure about what you are doing, as it is one of the few things we use that can kill us within a matter of minutes

In my signature there are 2 links- GH 101, and my interview with shot on bb.com
            gh 101 will break down dosing storage and basics of the drug, the interview, has my personal takes on what happened and side effects that can occur, and so on

if you have anything specific that you cant find in either link, I'll be more than happy to help if I can

Comment

there seems to be evidence lately that using gh long term (over 6 months) 7 days a week, can lead to diabetes. This has something to do with it causing insuling resistance. There isnt 100% evidence either way, but just in case I switched from 4iu every day, to 6iu 5 days a week

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                there seems to be evidence lately that using gh long term (over 6 months) 7 days a week, can lead to diabetes. This has something to do with it causing insuling resistance. There isnt 100% evidence either way, but just in case I switched from 4iu every day, to 6iu 5 days a week

Bro, I would be really interested in any data or even experiences you have heard of.

I am thinking of a 6 month cycle. Diabetes is the LAST fucking thing I need.

Comment

insulin resistance will come regardless, I would gather its the dose, not the length run

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                    insulin resistance will come regardless, I would gather its the dose, not the length run

Is the insulin resistance only during cycle, or permanent ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                      Is the insulin resistance only during cycle, or permanent ?
                      if you dont end up diabetic, only temporary. I havent seen any documented cases, there were some links posted on steroidology, I'll see if I can find them

Comment

Working...
                      X