X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx all.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger131
      Clen is about as usefull as my dumbass sales rep's. Neither of them do anything that makes me any money....lol...I think Clen is one of the biggest waste's of money out there facing a young impressionable bodybuilder wanting to get big. First off it's expensive and you have to get it from a local dealer or from overseas. So either way your paying a mark up on the product.
      Damn bro, where have you been getting clen from. Clen as of late has become very obtainable and cheap through certain research chemical places. $60 for 30ml of 200mcg/ml. Just about enough for two people in that bottle.

Comment

i have read studies that show womens thyroids are much more sensitive than a mans and that 1 course of t3 can fuck their thyroid up permanently, imo i would never let my girl use t3. Clen works great.

Comment

I think everyone reacts differently to T3 and some women are fine and some i know and trust report that their thyroids have been sub-par since running T3 for two or more years and counting.

i believe therefore that running T3 for any woman is a risk, and she should be knowledgeable about those risks before making any decision.

Comment

Uh o. I care about this girl. What does everyone have to say about female T3 use?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
              Damn bro, where have you been getting clen from. Clen as of late has become very obtainable and cheap through certain research chemical places. $60 for 30ml of 200mcg/ml. Just about enough for two people in that bottle.
              I gotta admit that actually is a really good deal. I just haven't used clen is so long I guess my pricing gauge is off a bit on it. If you can get it that cheap it may be worthwhile afterwords butg usuaslly its jut a waste

Comment

Bro she does not need t3 or clen dont listen these bozo's here. She does not even work out in a gym and she is not after a bodybuilding title either.. Like the guys said get her some good otc fat burners turn up the cardio a bit and clean up the diet. That should be all the women needs. Putting a 19 year chick on fucken clen and t3 you guys need to be bitch slapped.... :agree:

Comment

Intim. You also must admit though a normal women without a thyroid condition, which I might add could be found in the company any man as well, can function just fine on T-3 and even receive the benefits as well. Unless that women is taking on an increased amount of Estrogen, such as birth control or howmone replacement therapy in these cases the women would have to increase her level of T-3 to gain the same results;)
                  Last edited by ranger131; 01-10-04, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I would never give a female that I care about T3! Females are more prone to have thyroid problems than men!

As stated in anabolics 2004:
                    "women are more sensitive to the side effects of Cytomel than Men." Taking to much cytomel or taking it for to long could result in have to take cytomel for life

Comment

Working...
                    X