Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection site Warm and Red

I started my cycle on Sunday. Doing Prop\Cyp\EQ\ and some B12

I injected both delts. I do not remember which compounds I injected in which delt. (Duh) My right one is fine, the left one is really sore and has a red rash about 4 inches around.

The muscle is pretty sore and it is slightly warm.

Anything I can do to help this ?

I assume that If I get a fever and it swells that I am fucked.

try to locate some zpaks if your really worried

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
      try to locate some zpaks if your really worried
      pretty normal stuff. The t400 I injected into my tricep one time made it look like my WHOLE arm had a sunburn but it will go away. I did a shot of prop in my shoulder last night and I have 3 inch red ring around it and it is warm to the touch. no problems though, you just learn to live with them. even if you get a fever you shouldn't flip out test flu is just the symptoms you aren't really sick. it shouldn't really swell up anymore after 48 hours from the shot. it might not go down for few days but it shouldn't get worse.

Comment

irritated from the alcohol or infection.....Bump on the Zpacks if it's still there in a couple days.....try icing it too....15 minute intervals...see if that helps at all

Comment

heat to create blood flow, so the oil disapates.
          most likely you didnt go deep enough, or there is a possibilty that the B12 irrated one area and not the other..I get reactions like that from kynoselen

still have troubles, gimme a ring

Comment

Thanks Bros

The reason I was so concerned is that even though I have 5 previous cycles under my belt, this is the first time I have done UG gear. Also, I neglected to mention that the Cyp and EQ are 400mg\ml :)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
              Thanks Bros

The reason I was so concerned is that even though I have 5 previous cycles under my belt, this is the first time I have done UG gear. Also, I neglected to mention that the Cyp and EQ are 400mg\ml :)
              what cyp are you using at 400mg/ml?

Comment

I woudnt woory about it too much yet, unless it becomes increasingly painful... this has happened to me several times if i jolt the needle a little while it is inside me.

I usually rotate cold /hot compresses and take a few ibpruefen a day.

Comment

BTW, zpacks (zithromax) are for a viral infection. If you have bacterial infection (much, much, more likely viral), use Keflex (Cephalexin). hopefully you have neither bro, and it's just irritation from the alcohol in the injection.

Good luck,

DrG

PS: Your avatar is killing me bro! Damn you're a lucky bastard Stromba.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                    Thanks Bros

Did you remember to bake it first?

I havn't had any problem and I know I'm useing the same stuff you are. Just a feels slightly bruised not even visable kind of like I walked in to something.

Comment

Yes, it was baked, under the supervision of an experienced baker. LOL

The symptoms are not getting any worse. :)

Stromba's tied up right now so I'm replying for him.

Comment

I think you'll be fine in a few days......if not cut your shoulders off......

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                          Stromba's tied up right now so I'm replying for him.
                          do you two ever take a brake? :D

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                            do you two ever take a brake? :D
                            HMmmmmm......No :)

Actually the delt inject is getting better. I hit my quad the day after and that one is acting up a bit.

I am sure that it is not a problem, I would not want to go through this every inject.

I'll get used to it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by rock
                              I think you'll be fine in a few days......if not cut your shoulders off......
                              :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X