I think I am going to revise my whole cycling strategy and goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I am going to revise my whole cycling strategy and goals

In the past 4 months I have fell in love with Taekwondo. Currently I am not a set cycle. I inject some leftover test a few times a week but I don't really have anything specific. I am about 205 at 5' 11" with a low bodyfat percent. I really think I need to lose a few pounds in the next month or two so I can quicken my kicks, punches and forms. and while big guys can be flexible sometimes it is tough when a muscle gets in the way when stretching. my thoughts and options are as follows

EQ at 800-1000 mg a week- with almost a calorie defecient diet but barely. proviron on hand in case libido drops along with small doses of prop if it gets real bad. I would stay on this for months at a time.

Anavar 30-40 mg/day either BD or Quest-I would love this option because I have been doing injections for more than a year without a break and I am so sick of them. cost would be the only problem but not a horrible set back if I save my money. this would be a 6 month cycle of anavar to start probably longer

winny and tren are big probably NOTS because winstrol is so tough on HDL and i don't want to do it for long periods of time plus the joint thing wouldn't be good for a sport-
    Tren gave me bad sides even though it gave me a great body and I believe it will hurt my endurance.

anyone have any other ideas?my goal is to drop 10-12 pounds of weight (water weight and fat) and to do it very gradually. I even thought about low dosing on GH but I will have to see what kind of taxes I get back. :D
    Last edited by Stonecold54; 01-06-04, 10:42 PM.

Anavar choice, I like tren to though, just sweat so bad while on it. I'm a black belt in Taekwondo too, stopped a long time ago though, starting to get back into kickboxing now though. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
      Anavar choice, I like tren to though, just sweat so bad while on it. I'm a black belt in Taekwondo too, stopped a long time ago though, starting to get back into kickboxing now though. :D
      yeah that would be my top choice. I don't know what to do I am kind of torn. I will give my self a month or so to decide. any other comments?

Comment

If you want to loose weight, why don't you run some clen or T3. Just my opinion.v Its cheap and efficient

Murtle

Comment

Eq alone at those dosages is GREAT for the joints, ligaments and tendons... it actually induces the growth of these tissues

Comment

Originally posted by Murtle
            If you want to loose weight, why don't you run some clen or T3. Just my opinion.v Its cheap and efficient

Murtle
            cuz i can lose weight without batting an eye, that is why I want to do it slow to make sure I don't lose muscle

Comment

The Var IMO. EQ is good. I just get hungry as fuck on EQ. If you are cutting increasing your appetite is bad unless you have more willpower than me, Shit I start chewing on furniture.

Comment

Thats a helluva change 1.5 grams of test to EQ or VAR only.

Was Taekwondo the only reason behind the change of heart?

Comment

Originally posted by magnusson
                  Thats a helluva change 1.5 grams of test to EQ or VAR only.

Was Taekwondo the only reason behind the change of heart?
                  mostly that was the reason. I really want to achieve a black belt as soon as possible, I have aspirations to teach some day. that is how much I like it. I don't know if I ever will but i would like to try. plus if I do the anavar for a while then like I said I can stop my shots which I am getting kind of sick of. :D

Comment

I would keep at least a small dose of Test in there for phsyiological reasons, maybe 200-250mgs per week. High Dose EQ is great, 800mgs is plenty. You could also add a small amount of Deca, maybe 200-300mgs per week for joint cushioning. Var doesnt warrant its price IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
                      I would keep at least a small dose of Test in there for phsyiological reasons, maybe 200-250mgs per week. High Dose EQ is great, 800mgs is plenty. You could also add a small amount of Deca, maybe 200-300mgs per week for joint cushioning. Var doesnt warrant its price IMO.
                      price for anavar wouldn't be to bad. the eq I was thinking of making myself so that would be the cheapest option plus I would make it at 400mg/ml so it would only be about 2 ccs a week. I will have some test around if i need it, mostly prop. I have used eq alone for long periods of time and never had a libido problem but we will see.

Comment

I'd go with pro's advice and cycle low dose test and 800 EQ.

I'm gonna run run test 400 EQ 600 for a while cause I love this combo, Nice quality gains, leaness, vascularity and almost non exsistent sides. At only 2 small shots a week.

Plus if you make both yourself they'll be painfree and will cost less than $300 a year.

Comment

Originally posted by magnusson
                          I'd go with pro's advice and cycle low dose test and 800 EQ.

I'm gonna run run test 400 EQ 600 for a while cause I love this combo, Nice quality gains, leaness, vascularity and almost non exsistent sides. At only 2 small shots a week.

Plus if you make both yourself they'll be painfree and will cost less than $300 a year.
                          yeah I think that will be my first option is to make them myself but I think I am going to do a 2 month anavar cycle before that to give my shot sites a break.

Comment

Working...
                          X