T3 and Clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buyb12
    wrong there is no need to tper off thyroid meds it's better not to taper the thyroid will recover faster if you don't

O.k. wait, so you're saying to run T3 straight then just stop? Once you hit your peak stay there until you're off?

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
      wrong there is no need to tper off thyroid meds it's better not to taper the thyroid will recover faster if you don't
      I have read many articles on T-3 as well as experimented with it and I have never heard anyone say to not ramp down from it, please explain the logic behind not ramping down. I have always understood that it was better to ramp down to allow your thyroid to start coming back slowly so as to not rebound.

Here's a pretty good read for anyone interested http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...ad/t-5036.html

Comment

Every article that I've read says to ramp up and down and not to go over 100-150mcg. But you gotta remember these articles are just written by fellow BBers who found something that worked best for them and the info was passed on site to site. I wanna see scientific proof that if you run a solid amount throughout your cycle and then quit cold turkey that your gonna pack on fat cause your thyroid will be shut down.

Its just like testicle shrinkage some guys run 200 mg test and completely lose their balls, some guys run 3g test and 1.5g deca and have absolutely no shrinkage.

Everybodys different, do what works for yourself, in reality were all just guinue(sp) pigs in this game.

Comment

Working...
        X