Deca or Primo for bridging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca or Primo for bridging

I am coming to the end of a cycle of prop/sus/primo I run it with nolv and proviron as well as gh.

Can I bridge with Deca or Primo during PCT ? Will also be running 200mg cyp eowk as HRT.

Re: Deca or Primo for bridging

Originally posted by muscledoc
    I am coming to the end of a cycle of prop/sus/primo I run it with nolv and proviron as well as gh.

Can I bridge with Deca or Primo during PCT ? Will also be running 200mg cyp eowk as HRT.
    I don't think there is such a thing as bridging when you are on HRT :D your levels will obviously not crash when you come off because you are still on the test, so anything else you use is just a continuation of your cycle just smaller.

Comment

Good point Stone.
      " I should have thought it with my brain." -scarecrow

Comment

Stone is correct - your hpta is suppressed so it doesn't matter what you use.

DrG

Comment

Stone is right....but even at that time like he said I would use lower amounts and weaker gear ( Primo, Anavar )...

Comment

If u r using only 200mg of test a week I wouldn't recommend using 200mg of deca, I understand ur just bridging but believe me u don't want to do that, ur dick is going to be screwed...I definitely have to recommend using test at 250mg a week, and primo if u r...250 is a little bit closer to ur natural levels, and also the primo if u just really have to i really wouldn't even recommend that...but that's jsut me...anyways later...

Comment

So overcome, are you saying run primo 250/wk and cyp 250/wk along with my PCT?

Comment

Of course the other issue is do you guys think Ishould bridge at all? I am 52 and this is my first true planned cycle. I've dabbled before but not seriously like this one. My test tends to run low normally at this stage of my life. I'm open to all opinions. Thanks

Comment

At 52 I would look into HRT. SWALE can definitely help you, and isnt against "extra" doses of Test during HRT. He has a forum on CEM, and his website is allthingsmale.com.

Comment

Working...
                  X