winny & proscar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winny & proscar?

Will taking Proscar hurt the effects of Winny ( Injectible)?
    to the point where you Should not take them together? Or is it OK? Just getting conerned about some hair loss...
    Thanks.....

bump

Comment

proscar stops hair loss by stopping the conversion to dht, since winny doesnt convert to dht, but causes hairloss through other means, it wont help nor hurt anything if you use the two together

Comment

yep, wont affect winny one bit. For hairloss a topical spirolactone is an option.

Comment

Thanks...I was thinking since Winny is a derivitive of DHT, I
          got confused...clear now...BAILEY

Comment

unfortunately spiro wont help with winny either, same problem as with proscar, only works with dht. Sucks as I like winny, but even with spiro I lose hair like mad when ever I run it

Comment

I'm lucky. I love winny and have never had an issue with hairloss while using winny or any other gear. Good genetics I guess. BSH

Comment

Your lucky BSH.. I didn't lose a lot last winny cycle, but started
                getting concerned...I will do it anyways....I was wondering since
                Proscar stops DHT, and winny is a derivitive of DHT, ???
                so, I was thinking you needed more DHT to work for Winny..
                Shit!! I don't know.... BAILEY

Comment

i was hoping one of you had an answer i use minoxidil and spiro and my hair falls out like crazy on winny.

Comment

Working...
                  X