Second cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second cycle help

Getting ready to start 2nd cycle in a few weeks. Will be running Eq at 500mg/wk and Cyp at 750mg/wk. Was thinking of using some prop and dbol to jump start the cycle. Any suggestions on the amt of Cyp and for how long (assuming 3 weeks). ALso, suggestions on the amount of dbol and how long to run. (haven't used dbol before). Thanks for the help.:D BTW. really great board. Lots of useful information. Been looking a while.. first time to start a thread!

Age, stats, last cycle?

Comment

35y/o 6 2" 200lbs. not sure bf, but think its around 11-12%. Last cycle (my first) wasn't well planned but it started off with 400 mg eq wks 1-10
      400 mg sust wks 4-10
      600 mg eq wks 10-16
      600 mg enan wks 10-16
      300 mg prop wks 10-16

Comment

bro i really dont like anything about that cycle, im assuming your looking to gain some lean mass here. id run something like this

1-4
        50mg prop ed
        1-14
        600mg eq wk
        600mg enan wk

you could add some winny in there from wks 10-16 also

Comment

You sound like you already have the cyp....

You can get away w/ this setup...

1-4 100mg Prop EOD
          1-12 600mg EQ
          1-12 600mg Test Cyp

Comment

1-4 dbol 35mg ed
            1-4 Prop 100mg eod
            1-12 Cyp 600 wk
            1-12 EQ 600 wk

Just my 2cc's.

Comment

Remember your PCT (clomid, HCG, etc) and have some Nolva on hand. Proviron if you can get it would be helpful.

Comment

Any of the three listed above, you choose.

Comment

Yes, already have the Cyp. I'll try and get some Prop as suggested. Already have the PCT on hand. Thanks for the input.. Really appreciate it.

Comment

bros. have one more question. Aren't Cyp and Enan close in terms of gains and retention ability? I can get my hands on some Enan, should I switch mid-cycle to the Enan from the Cyp?

Sorry for all the questions. still lots to learn.

Comment

yes cyp and enanthate are very similar, i wouldnt worry about changing esters just stick with the cyp

Comment

Half lives are a couple days different. Not much though.

Comment

I'd either jumpstart with prop or Dbol, I don't see much need for both cause by the time dbols done test is fully kicked in or likewise with prop.

I've personally found that If I frontload to much aas the sides are worse at the beginning and also throughout the cycle.

Comment

Thanks. I thinks I'll try with the dbol jump start. I've read about front-loading on the eq. Any opinons? Thanks again for all the help bros. You guys are great.

Comment

Working...
                            X