Newbie looking for cycle advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for cycle advice....

I've seen tons of posts like this already, so I hope people don't get sick of them!

I'm planning my second cycle (finished 10wk deca/dbol/clen about 4 weeks ago)

I was considering

wk1-12
    Deca 400mg/wk

wk1-8
    dbol (build to 40mg/day)

and either Equipoise or Sust. for the entire cycle.

This will be my second cycle, but I loved the first one. Workouts were great and I felt incredible (I read dbol makes you feel good, and I guess it worked for me!).
    I'm 6 feet, 175 pounds, 34 years old. Bf ~15%

I'm looking to bulk up but I don't want to add too much fat (if possible).

I would also really appreciate PCT advice. I used Nolv for the last few weeks of my last cycle and Clomid ~2wks after the last shot of deca - I don't think this worked well for me. I crashed, was lethargic, unmotivated, low sex drive, etc. I just got a few vials of hcg and was considering them even now.

Thanks

For the PCT how long did you do the CLomid and at what dose?

Comment

clomid 100mg/day - still taking it (been just under 2 weeks).

I still don't feel great, but getting better (except the sex drive).

Comment

well out of eq or sust to be stacked with that, go with the sust, but i'd personally strongly recommend test e or cyp over that..

Comment

for the sex drive bro id recomend getting yohimbie
          i finished a 12 week dec/cyp and i included the yohimbie in my pct and lemme tell yah its been 3 weeks almost and i am still as horney as ever
          look into it bro very well worth the time IMO

Comment

A little proviron will cure the sex drive and won't hinder recovery. It is also anticatabolic and will harden you up a bit.

Try taking 50mg ed proviron and cut your clomid to 50mg ed. Clomid has a 5 day half life and it only takes 6 hours to achieve peak plasma levels after one 50mg dose. You don't need more than 50mg ed and more will only give you more sides. Continue the 50mg ed clomid and proviron another week and then cut out the clomid. You can extend the proviron as long as you want at that dose without affecting your HPTA or testosterone levels.

Comment

Clomid should have started 3 weeks after last shot so that didn't help. Run it a couple more weeks droping to 50 mgs your last week. I'm surprised you had any sex drive even while on cycle with no test. Save the hcg for the next cycle and research when to properly take it. Your next cycle I wouldn't recommend taking the d-bol for more than six weeks at most. I would also highly recommend adding a test to your next cycle.

Comment

I tried to get proviron - I even have legit script for it, but it's not sold in Canada and my gym source doesn't have it. So unfortunately for now, that one is out.

I will try the yohimbie - I'll pick it up tonight!

As for the Sust vs cyp - I read that the sust is better, but my gym source recommended the cyp also, so I'm happy to go that way.

My concern witht the sust or cyp is (from my reading) the gains fade very quickly, that was why I thought of eq.

Thanks for all your helps guys, I've been trying to figure this out for months!

Comment

Go with the Cyp. Just my 2cc's

Comment

You defiantly want t o add some Test to that. I’d go with Eth or cyp @ 500mg/w

I know a lot of people who got shut down bad from Deca you may consider EQ instead of Deca but not along with it.

Comment

Ok, so I'm looking at

wk 1-6
                      dbol

wk 1-12
                      eq
                      cyp

Does this sound better, or should I move the dbol (or anything else)?

I'm so glad I found this site BEFORE I started buying!

Comment

You shouldn't need to run the Dbol for more than 4 weeks @30mg/ed
                        By then the Test and EQ will have kicked in.

What doses are planning on running?

Comment

Doses on the cyp and eq I'm still researching (but open to ideas). I think this cycle is more what I'm looking for but it is different from what I was thinking.

would running the dbol for 6 weeks give me anything more, or will the cyp/eq not benefit from it. I think the idea of using the dbol for less time is good, but I like what it does.

Thanks!

Comment

personally i would take the dbol for the first 6 weeks and throw in the test as well. you could also use some test prop, which will help your cycle kick in quicker. just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Praetorian
                              Ok, so I'm looking at

wk 1-6
                              dbol

wk 1-12
                              eq
                              cyp

Does this sound better, or should I move the dbol (or anything else)?

I'm so glad I found this site BEFORE I started buying!
                              Weeks 1-5 30mg/week Dbol
                              Weeks 1-12 500mg/week cyp
                              Weeks 1-12 600mg/week EQ
                              *****PCT*****

Comment

Working...
                              X