Final review on next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final review on next cycle

Hey bro's how is it going to all in the New Year. Have a few last minute ?'s before I start my next cycle. First the cycle consists of:

wk 1-12- Fina 100mg/oed
    EQ 600mg/wk
    Test 250 500mg/wk
    wk 7-12- Winny 50mg/ed orally

Clomid wk 3,6,9,12 100mg/ed for 3days
    liquidex .5ml/ed
    Novasan on hand if needed

Now for the ?'s 1. First time using fina should I go that high a dose or cut it back a little.

2. The Winny i have is liquid and i can still take that orally right. And is 50mg/ed the right dose

3. Liquidex can be taken orally also right.

4. Is the liquid clomid as good as the pills.

Thanks for the help. This site is great have learned and keep learning alot of good info. Bigboy

You can take the liquidex orally and your Fina dose is fine for a first time, that is what I used first time and had good results...

Comment

first off i would cut out the clomid that you plan on running during the cycle, i understand what you are doing but IMO you are just raising the risk for gyno, and id also start the l-dex at .25 mg ed, i dont thing with this cycle bloat should be a problem

1. i wouldnt go any lower than the dose you have for the fina

2. yes

3. there is no other way to take ldex, it must be taken orally

4. depending on where you get it from yes the liq clomid is as good as the pills

not being a dick but questions 3 and 4 kinda worry me a little, i really think you should do some more homework before starting a cycle

Comment

I'd go with 100mg of tren ED. drop the clomy until the end. if anything, get some hcg for during cycle. Do not shot the ldex, its taken orally. Clomid is clomid is clomid, pill or liquid.

I like trapattack's advice, do a little more homework before you start

Comment

Clomid at the end not mid. HCG if you feel your gonna need it mid cycle. As long as it's legit, clomid is clomid as stated above.

Comment

Run fina ED Weeks 1-6 instead, no clomid in the middle, save for PCT. Other than that your good to go.

Comment

LOL, Did you just ask if you could drink your winny?? :rofl:

Sorry, that is just such a cliche newby question. Seriously, do a little more reading if you even have to ask whether or not you inject liquidex. That's the kind of mistake that could hurt you.

To answer your other questions: I would cut the EQ to 400mg ew and yes, one shot ew will be fine with it's long half life. I would run the fina at 50mg ed rather than 100mg eod; more stable blood levels will result which can mean less fluctuation in mood and fewer other apparent sides. Cut the liquidex to 0.25 mg ed (ORALLY) and run the clomid at the end starting 2 or 3 weeks after your last shot of EQ. You could run the winny right up until 1 day before clomid and this will keep any sort of crash at bay until you get a chance to start your clomid.

What is Novasan?

Comment

Working...
              X