Eq vs. Primo in a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq vs. Primo in a cycle

I am under the impression that Primo accomplishes pretty much the same thing as Eq. with fewer sides. Does anyone have any experience and an opinion with both. I have only used Primo with good results.

Thanks

I've never tried primo but I have read and heard that the gains from this compound are mild to say the least. I think EQ would give much better gains and as far as side effects EQ doesn't have many at all. Plus the price difference would definitely sway me towards EQ not to mention the amount of oil per week primo would involve.

Comment

I prefer Eq. I got better results with Eq and didn't have any problem with sides and I have used it several times. Used primo once and didn't think it was worth the cost. Maybe if money is no object you can go with primo but I'll save my money to use on other gear. BSH

Comment

ALTHOUGH I SHOULDNT ANSWER THIS THREAD BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN EQ.. BUT IN MY OPINION ON PRIMO FOR A CUTTING CYCLE ITS THE BEST.. ALTHOUGH THE PRICE COMPARSON TO THE 2 ARE OUTRAGIOUS PRIMO WINS IN MY BOOK HANDS DOWN.. YOU MUST REMEMBER EVERY1S BODY REACTS DIFFERENT BUT AT A LOW DOSEAGE OF 200MG OF PRIMO A WEEK 100MG MONDAY AND 100MG ON THURSADY FOR 10 WEKS OR EVEN 5 YOULL GET GREAT RESULTS THAT YOU WILL MAINTAIN IF YIOU DO THE RIGHT THING.. NOW AS FOR EQ AND I HAVE NEVER TAKEN IT.. IF YOU READ THE SIDES AND YOU GO BY THEM I JUST DONT UNDRERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD INCORPORATE IT IN A CYCLE... EVEN THOUGH IT SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOU HUNGRY AS HELL ITS REALLY WHAT YOU DONT WANT.. CAUSE YOU MIGHT GO OVER YOUR CALORIE INTAKE FOR THE DAY AND DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CUTTING CYCLE.. EVEN ON A CUTTING CYCLE YOU STILL NEED 6-8 NSMALL MEALS ADAY IT MAY6 MAKE YOU GO OVER SOMETHING CRAZY.. THIS IS JUST MY 3 CCs... AND THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOT A FACT BUT JUST BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES... I HOPE THIS HELPS.. GENERAL STALKER

:D

Comment

I've never done EQ but I've included Primo in two cycles and have gotten good results with few sides. I believe the androgenicity to be lower than EQ. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

I have used both. If money isnt a problem I would lean towards primo @400mg wk. You can get away with 200 and see results. I just felt like I noticed more at 400. I like EQ as well. I got some pretty damn good vascularity from it and the sides were minimal. My only regret on the EQ was not running it long enough. I went 8wks. Seems that 12 is better. Everyone is different. Seems when it comes to EQ you either love it or hate it.

BTW Primo is heavily faked so be sure of your source bro.

Comment

I used boldenone cyp on my cutter and it worked out OK. I dropped 7lbs of BF and 1lb LBM in 9 weeks. I also used clen, ECA, and LOW dose T3 during that cycle and only ate 2000 cals ed. My strength did not change at all.

I have been off for 5 or 6 weeks now and have even lost another lb or two without any loss of strength. I am between 10 and 12% BF now at 35 yrs old.

Comment

go with EQ if for no other reason than most primo out here is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                  THAT IS A HUGE PROBLEM WITH PRIMO I MUST AGREE REAL PRIMO IS HARD TO FIND.. GENERAL STALKER

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                    alot of women are even switching to the EQ for the same reason stated by goliath. for the price eq again seems to be a better choice. for us it's not concidered much harsher as far as sides

Comment

If a female is taking EQ, it should probably be a very low dose. I find it's a little more androgenic than many may think.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                        If a female is taking EQ, it should probably be a very low dose. I find it's a little more androgenic than many may think.
                        you're right. the typical female dose is like 50mg/wk for 4-6 weeks. I guess what i was thinking is tht women are using it for the 2 reasons I stated so guys should be able to also. But then again our bodies act so different to everything maybe I should be quiet:)

Comment

a cheaper alternative to primo would be 5aa cyp imo

Comment

Jarconis, your avatar is a riot. and so true

Comment

Originally posted by STALKER
                              ALTHOUGH I SHOULDNT ANSWER THIS THREAD BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN EQ.. BUT IN MY OPINION ON PRIMO FOR A CUTTING CYCLE ITS THE BEST.. ALTHOUGH THE PRICE COMPARSON TO THE 2 ARE OUTRAGIOUS PRIMO WINS IN MY BOOK HANDS DOWN.. YOU MUST REMEMBER EVERY1S BODY REACTS DIFFERENT BUT AT A LOW DOSEAGE OF 200MG OF PRIMO A WEEK 100MG MONDAY AND 100MG ON THURSADY FOR 10 WEKS OR EVEN 5 YOULL GET GREAT RESULTS THAT YOU WILL MAINTAIN IF YIOU DO THE RIGHT THING.. NOW AS FOR EQ AND I HAVE NEVER TAKEN IT.. IF YOU READ THE SIDES AND YOU GO BY THEM I JUST DONT UNDRERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD INCORPORATE IT IN A CYCLE... EVEN THOUGH IT SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOU HUNGRY AS HELL ITS REALLY WHAT YOU DONT WANT.. CAUSE YOU MIGHT GO OVER YOUR CALORIE INTAKE FOR THE DAY AND DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CUTTING CYCLE.. EVEN ON A CUTTING CYCLE YOU STILL NEED 6-8 NSMALL MEALS ADAY IT MAY6 MAKE YOU GO OVER SOMETHING CRAZY.. THIS IS JUST MY 3 CCs... AND THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOT A FACT BUT JUST BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES... I HOPE THIS HELPS.. GENERAL STALKER

:D

GS -

Did you stack the Primo with anything else during your 10 week cut, or did you run it alone. If you stacked, what were the other compounds/doses?

Thanks,

Slate

Comment

Working...
                              X