Traveling and cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling and cycle

I will be going away in the middle of my next cycle. Dont want to postpone it. I know that several of the long acting stuff like sus is ok to miss a dose, but I'm also doin GH and that is ed. Does anyone have any experience with how to keep the dosing going while traveling? I will be at only one hotel. With the new security measures at the airports I certainly would not risk taking anything with me.

mail it to your hotel

Comment

pack your gear - they aren't looking for it. Or mail it to yourself at the hotel, but remember it is probably supposed to stay cold - what kind of growth is it?

Comment

Just mail it express. They have caught on to cold packs in the mail, but dont worry my friend....growth will stay stable for 7 days at room temp...also, its been pretty cold out everywhere right now so you should be ok.

Comment

mail it to your hotel. safest bet

Comment

Do not pack and take anything w/ you....Mail it Express....call your hotel and ask how to address it....

Comment

I have a lot of experience with this. I usually run HGH 8 months a year and I travel for work a lot and I go on vacations a lot. Last November I went on a cruise out of Miami. Did not mix my GH just packed it in my carry on insulin pack and brought it on the plane. When I got to the room I put in the fridge. You have to remember a lot of people are on insulin so you can carry HGH with you pretty much anywhere most people do not know what it is and will just think it's insulin. If you go to Eckerds and buy one of those insulin travel carry kits, they work great for HGH. Just pack it with your HGH and go. Once I checked into a hotel and they had no fridge. This sucks. I had to go to the ice Machine fill up the bucket and put my HGH inside, remember to put the bucket top on to hold in the temperature. In the morning your HGH may be floating in some water but as long as it was still sealed you should be fine. Water will not get through the rubber stopper on top.
              As far as gear goes this is a little trickier cause it is illegal. However you have to remember people are never looking for gear they are looking for other drugs so if you are just carrying a small personal amount you will most likely be fine. Mailing does work also. I have mailed stuff Express to me in hotels before but to be honest I usually just take it cause it's easier. I put amps in my socks around the leg. Once I had to travel while I was cutting so I put 7 Zambon amps in my socks and was fine. Sometimes I just throw my gear in my Travel Bath Bag and they never have said anything to me. Any tablets just buy one of those vitamin one weeks organizers and it gives you seven days worth of slots to put your pills in. Then put in your pocket. I am going to San Diego for business in two weeks and I am on cycle now. I will take my GH with me and probably put the rest in my suitcase cause I really don't worry about it. Now with pins you can buy pins just about anywhere. So whether you take them with you or not is up to you. I generally take the exact amount I need plus 2 just in case I fuck up with an injection. Generally I put them into a little leather case I have that I put in my bathroom bag. If you have any questions bro just let me know.

Comment

thanks Ranger. As I said my main concern was the GH. I will get an insulin travel bag. However I will also be running Tren and that will be ed so I will mail the gear to myself at the hotel. You guys have been a lot of help.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
                  thanks Ranger. As I said my main concern was the GH. I will get an insulin travel bag. However I will also be running Tren and that will be ed so I will mail the gear to myself at the hotel. You guys have been a lot of help.

Thanks
                  Trust me just pack up the insulin travel bag and stick it in your carry on. Make sure your cool about it. Don't be all nercous ask kike you do it all the time. And they will ask about it, Just say your diabetic and that's usually the end of it. However I wouldn't bring pins in with you. Put those in the suitcase. If you have questions just me direct. I would be more than happy to try andhek

Comment

Working...
                  X