That first comment.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That first comment.......

oh yea baby, you guys know what im talking about.

i got that first comment today 3 weeks into my test/deca/dbol cycle. you know, that "hey man your looking pretty tight these days" or "hey you like like you put on a little muscle".

its nice when you hear it from a co worker who you see every day as opossed to one of your bros who you see every other week.

i even tried to down play it too by saying "yea it must be all that holiday food and deserts and stuff" and the guy patted me on the shoulder and gave my trap a little squeeze and was like "no, man your solid! thats all muscle" then he started asking me about my work out habits and stuff.

just thought id share
    :D

Thats good news bro...but then they will follow you and talk to you aking all kinds of questions....lol....we have guys like that at the gym and at work...lol

Comment

it is a nice feeling when someone who doesnt see you everyday notices your hard work. Press on bro.

Comment

not to take anything away from you bro, but exactly two days before i started my cycle on Jan 1, i had 2 different people come up and ask me 'what am i on?' i wanted to say ask me in 4 weeks lol. anyway enough about me, congratulations
        gym

Comment

Congrats man. It's shit like you are describing that makes it hard for me to wait between cycles. I have got 2 more weeks before my next cycle. Seems like forever. Happy growin!

Comment

Working...
          X