gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno

so after 4 years of AAS experience I'm having my first really bad bout with gyno. No matter how much nolvadex and letrozole I take my nipples still hurt and my little lump under the nipple is getting bigger?

to save you from asking I'm on the tail end of my cycle.
    Abombs wk 1-4
    dbol wk 4-6
    test cyp (SL) wk 1-12
    yellow top deca wk 1-12

I'm currently on wk 9 and dropping the deca because I'm wondering if I'm having a progesterone gyno issue. My deca dose has been at 400mg/wk, the cyp is at 500 mg/wk (was at 750mg for 3 wks mid cycle). This is a fairly average winter cycle for me so I don't know what is my issue. I don't used deca often so I'm thinking that might be my issue? any thought much appreciated....

go get that gyno sucked out.

Comment

I had a similar experience, drop the Deca, it seemed to help me when I did. You might want to move into an Anavar bridge to keep your gains since you are compromising your cycle a bit. Just a thought.

Comment

Up the Nolva..40 mgs or more a day until you feel better..
        spread it throughout the day evenly...You can even try
        60 mgs....Nothing matters right now, but getting rid of it..Now
        is the only time....good luck...take the Nolva....bailey

Comment

the letro will work faster that the nolva up the letro...stay on the letro till the lomp is gone

Comment

I had it quite bad about a year ago, I didn't even want to wear a T shirt.....I was scared It wouldn'd go away, but its completely gone now. Hope that makes ya feel better.

Comment

when did you first start getting symptoms?

Comment

about 2 wks after dropping abombs....I was using nolvadex at 20mg/ed during the abombs then dropped it with the abombs....I am using letro in the morning and no less than 20mg of nolvadex a day...I'll bump both this next week and see what happens....AND deca is dropped as of Tues. thanks for the help...

Comment

Working...
                X