Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Second cycle advice

Hey all

My first cycle I used 500mg test enthate and 400mg of deca a week for 8 weeks. I gained around 18lbs and lost 2% bf.

I am thinking of doing 500 to 600mg of test again and changing to EQ. How much EQ should I through in. Can I do the Eq shot once aweek since it is such a long acting ester? I usually do a shot of test on Monday than Thursday 250mg each. Thanks for any help you may give.

Hey Bud

Do 400mgs of EQ a week. If you want you can load it in the same syringe as the test and inject at the same time. Since you are doing two shots a week of test I would break the EQ up in two shots.

Just my opinion

Murtle

Comment

I don't like EQ less than 600mg/week...maybe it's just me.

Comment

I loved 400mg of EQ. Try out the EQ at 400 since it's your first run. If you need to you can always up the dose next cycle. Just my 2cc's

Comment

400mg of EQ per week didn't do me crap. If I ever run it again I'm gonna run at least 600mg a week, maybe 800. Like I said, if I even do it again, I'm doin deca on my upcoming cycle.

Comment

Some people respond better to Deca than EQ. Seems when it comes to EQ you either love it or hate it. The ever evolving struggle- Does more=more ? Find your best results at the least dose. There is plenty of time. You could run your EQ @1200mg wk and get good results, but where do you do from there next time?

Comment

Working...
            X