Help me out with this tren question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out with this tren question

just curious who, maybe not on this board but another board has ran tren at say 150mg everyday? i'm looking to talk to someone about higher doses of fina and what it was like, and how they felt and all that good stuff...or if u have done it post ur experiences...thanx...

i have run tren 5 times from 50mg ed to 150mg ed, during 1 of the runs i bumped the dose from 100mg ed to 150 ed, at 150 the sides that i got became almost a little too much ie agression, insomnia(and prolly others i dont remember now) i had to lower it back to 100mg ed.

IMO i have noticed that the difference in benifits from running tren at 100mg compared to 75mg ed are not very big, but the sides at running the 75mg are far less than running it at 100mg

hope that helped a little

Comment

I dunno i've been running 125mg every day for about 2 weeks now...and i've been fine, was thinking about pumping it up to 150mg....see how that is....I can't remember if like a year ago i did it at 150mg every day or not lol, I know i was doing a gram and a half of test, but I was bulking than....shit i can't remember aw well

Comment

I would stay at where your at...well I would even come down to 100mg...but thats just me...

Comment

For me I dont see a difference in gains above 100mg ED but the sides are definately alot worse.

Comment

I just cant see the need to go over 100MGS per day, but thats just me.

Comment

I have ran up to 200mgs ed. 50mgs ed is enough for me, anythign over just gives me more sides than the little eatra gains are worth

Comment

KIR (keepinitreal) has played with higher doses. If he doesn't post, maybe you could PM him. later........c

Comment

I've run up to 200mg's a day. Thats the highest I've ever gone and personaly I wouldn't go over 100mg a day. When you tip the boarder at 100mg a day for some people it can happen at 75mg a day you reach a point in which the Gains vs. the Sides are not worth it. What I mean is the sides get real heavy and the gains to not increase much. I would keep it at 100mg a day and if you want to increase something increase your test levels. I find that if I do this instead I get much more benefits rather than detriments.

In my current cycle I am running Fina at only 100mg a day but I am also taking A-50 everyday. 100mg of Test Suspension a day. 600mg of Test Butytrate a week. 400mg's of Test Enanthate a week. 500mgs of Deca a week.

Comment

Working...
                  X