HGH, T3, Isulin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH, T3, Isulin???

I hear this is a great combo(including AAS)....however, I need some input as to when you administer these compounds into the cycle? Cuz' I hear to make full us of the GH you need to stay on for quite a long time(4-6months)....so if T3 is only to be used for a max. 5 wk cycle, when do you incorporate it in?( Assuming you don't get your levels checked by a doctor mid cycle) and how many times do you cycle the T3/slin within that extended GH
    cycle (ie. 6months)?

Thanx bros

The T-3 is used with a GH cycle to help with protein absorbtion. It's not run at a high dose that's why people run it longer. It's usually run around 12.5mcg.

Let me add these are all components that you need to read up a whole hell of a lot on.

Comment

So you are saying, that right from the get go you administer the T3 at low dose.
      I thought T3 is used because GH will slow down tyroid after a period of time? I know T3 is use for protein absorbtion, but I didn't think that was the reason for using it in a GH cycle. If T3 is good for protein synthisis why not use it all the time at low dose for every juice cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
        If T3 is good for protein synthisis why not use it all the time at low dose for every juice cycle?

Some people do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
          Some people do.
          Me being one of those people. I usally stack T-3 within allmy cycles. With bulking I run it up from 12.5 to 25mcgs a day. When I cut I run it to 150mcgs a day

When I take GH I run at as well but usually up to 50mcgs a day. 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off. During a 6 month GH cycle the benefits are great. As far as slin goes can't help you much there. I've only done it once with GH. Atrain knows a lot about Slin and GH. Personally I didn't see much of a difference and since I am not competing or anything it wasn't really worth the risk.

Good Luck Bro, you do have a lot of reading on your hands with these compounds.

Comment

Working...
          X