different pct ? (bridge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different pct ? (bridge)

i know there are a lot of pct questions but here's mine anyways. im getting ready to finish up my first cycle. (600cyp, 300 deca, 6wks dbol 30mg) and am very happy. i want to keep everything. i have clomid, and nova and can easily obtain hcg. what im really concerned about is running an anavar bridge. i have 200 (5mg) tabs of anavar. when should i start them- i will probably start with 15mg/day. whats everyone's ideas??

I just did the same thing and had good results, I would start the Anavar 7-10 days after your last injection and take it until your out, then wait another month or so and go back on to your second cycle.

Comment

From what I understand if you are going to run anything after your regular cycle, dont bother with PCT. Your system is going to remian shut down regardless. I asked the same sort of question about cyp as a bridge and that is what I was told.

Comment

start 2 weeks after last inject. do 500iu of hcg ed for 14 days after your last inject. then start your clomid as normal and your var at 10mg ed . bridging is the best way to keep your gains also up your protein. i always shorten my workouts to 1 hour or less to prevent catabolism. good luck bro i hope you keep it all!! i have never bridged with var but i assume its the same as dbol.

Comment

Muscle Doc, are you saying that you can bridge with the dbol instead of the Anavar? If so, how long do you recommend? And do you stay on the clomid the same length of time?

Comment

Do HCG for two weeks followed by clomid for two weeks. Then start with 10mg ed of anavar for your bridge.

Comment

I view Anavar as a lot better bridge than Dbol, Anavar is fairly mild and shouldn't tax the liver like Dbol would. A bridge with Dbol is not much of a break fro the body. Also, Anavar is a great strength booster, you will lose some of the bloat during an Anavar bridge but that isn't real anyway. With lots of protein, the Anavar bridge works well. I combined it with GH and did not lose a pound off my last mass cycle.

Comment

Working...
              X