Online liquid clen-the real thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online liquid clen-the real thing

I just got my order of liquid clen from one of our spnsors and I really didnt believe that its the real stuff. After all, I ordered it right off the web, its cinnamon flavored, how can it be real?.. WEll. after my second dose this afternoon, my hands are shaking and I want to go out and demolish a house and rebuild it tonight.
    Its the real thing alright.

right .....right ..I hate that shit ....I shook for 16 hours .....glade to hear the research is going well.....

Comment

i look forward to trying the flavored clomid maybe it wont destroy my tastebuds for the rest of the day.

Comment

OH it is so good....but fruit punch is the best by far....cinnamon is a little harsh for my taste buds! go buyb12!

Comment

they are all good but this new cinnamon flavored clen beats all. I took a whole ml and couldn't even drive I was shaking so bad.

props to lion nutrition for excellent products and service

fm

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
            right .....right ..I hate that shit ....I shook for 16 hours .....glade to hear the research is going well.....
            I remember your thread about that.. :)

Good product, T/A was outstanding.. I plan to invest in Lion Nutrition research products for my next run.. Can't go wrong!

Oh yeah, I tried 4 squirts (roughly 80mcg) and it's pretty strong.. Not to mention I'm new to clen, so you know I felt it.. :D

Comment

I stated in a previous thread somewhere... the shit works man. I got mine from Power Nutrion, and it DID help me with cutting some body-fat down!

Comment

How long did it take you to get your order?

Comment

we have a 2-3 day turnaround in the US.....

Comment

The clen I purchased from P.Nutrition came in 3 days which is a sign of good business, but its on standby, will be using it for this up and coming cycle.

Comment

results on you research

Comment

Working...
                      X