Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs in comp.

I have a question for anyone out there
    When was growth hormone introduced to comp. bodybuilding, was it around in the days of arnold and franco?

yes they were the pioneers...notice the teeth separation of franco,arnold,lou,etc...some of the shiy came from cadavers

Comment

I think I read somewhere that Arnold would take GH and dbol. Don't remember where though, I guess they're the only ones that really know.

Comment

now am I mistaken but isn't the GH gut from the duplication of simple cells.. now why didn't arnold have that GH gut.. excuse my stupidity if this is obvious.

Comment

I have always thought BBers satarted to use GH in the early eighties.

I have absolutely no way to tell but I still doubt arnold or franco ever used growth.

Comment

Originally posted by John ROAR
            now am I mistaken but isn't the GH gut from the duplication of simple cells.. now why didn't arnold have that GH gut.. excuse my stupidity if this is obvious.
            If I had to guess I'd say that if they did take it they weren't taking 12-18 IU's per day like some of todays bodybuilders.

Comment

gh didn't hit the scene till the 80's. and even then it wasn't used very often because of the dangers. i beleive it was extracted from human cadavers...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                gh didn't hit the scene till the 80's. and even then it wasn't used very often because of the dangers. i beleive it was extracted from human cadavers...
                real interesting stuff, thanks.

Comment

I highly doubt Arnold took GH.

Comment

"Before discussing the extremely difficult matter of dosage and intake the following question suggests itself: Generally speaking who is taking growth hormones? A whole lot of athletes as the following quotation suggests: "Charlie Francis, the Canadian athletic trainer of Ben Johnson tells how he improved the performance of Ben and numerous other Olympic athletes by the use of growth hormone in 1983."

I found this on another website. I felt like sharing it with some of you cause if track and field athletes were using it at this time...chances are BB's were too.

If you want the rest of the article...let me know...I will cut and paste it.

Peace,
                    Train

Comment

Working...
                    X