Anabol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabol

I am new to steroid use but not to training I have been training regularly for over a year

now i feel im redy to use some steroids to further myself so i will be getting some Anabol next week but i need more info on this stuff such as how effective is it ? is there any side efects ?

can anybody answer or point me in right direction

thanx

dewd b4 you get flamed
    you are at the right place do a search on this site
    of what you wanna take especially since there is no "anabol"are you talking about anadrol or anavar ??

Comment

Is this what you meant?
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Anabol

Originally posted by shady
        I am new to steroid use but not to training I have been training regularly for over a year

now i feel im redy to use some steroids to further myself so i will be getting some Anabol next week but i need more info on this stuff such as how effective is it ? is there any side efects ?

can anybody answer or point me in right direction

thanx
        anabol, british dragons version if dianabol, a potent and effective tablet

Look in our anabolic profiles for information of dianabol

Comment

aAlso let me add that using anabol in itself is basically a waste, yes you will see a rapid gain in strength and size, but it will dissapate just as quick

Testosterone, at 400 mgs a week is more than enough for a first go, if you are afraid of injections, then steroids arent for you

Comment

oops i thought anabol was a spelling error sorry dewd my bad

Comment

if you are afraid of injections, then steroids arent for you.

Thats for sure ......LOL

Comment

and if you are talking about Anadrol then you definitly need to stay away from this. It's a much more advanced steriod. Doom is right about the Test, for a first time go around it's a good drug. Or if you are afraid of sides and keeping gains you can do a 10 week cycle of 400mgs a week of Deca. Now before everybody jumps in on the limp dick issue. I would like to say a couple things -

1. It's his first cycle chances of him getting major limp dick on that low of a deca dosage is very slim
                2. My first cycle ever was the very same
                3. Deca is one of the safest steriods out there
                4. Sides from that low amount of Deca are practically nothing
                5. Deca also allows you to keep your a lot more of your gains than just Test.

Try and get human grade if you can.

Comment

"5. Deca also allows you to keep your a lot more of your gains than just Test."

could you point me in the direction where you found this information? This seems to go against what i know!

Phit

Comment

Originally posted by PHit41
                    "5. Deca also allows you to keep your a lot more of your gains than just Test."

could you point me in the direction where you found this information? This seems to go against what i know!

Phit
                    Well personal experience for one but you can also check out just about any site that has a drug comparison chart in which steriods effects are compared on a 1-10 level scale. Deca usually comes around a 9 or 10 when it comes to keeping your gains. Also you can read your friendly neighborhood anabolics 2000 giude mines pretty old though I think there up to 2003 or 2004 now, I'm not sure I bought the 2002 version but lent it to a friend so all I have around is the original 2000 version-

Stucturally Nandrolone is very similar to Testosterone, although it lacks a carbon atom at the 19th position. The resulting structure is a steriod that exhibits much weaker androgenic properties than Testosterone. Of primary interest is the fact that nandrolone will not break down to a more potent metabolite in adrogen target tissues. You may remember this is a significant problem with Testosterone. Although Nandrolone does undergo reduction via the same enzyme that produces DHT from Testosterone, the result in this case is dihydronandrolone. This metabolite is weaker than the parent nandrolone, and is far less likely to cause unwanted androgenic side effects. Such as back hair, acne and all that other shit we try and avoid. But since the breaks down at a significantly slower rate than Testosterone quality gains can be expected for a much longer term.

Anyway, just do your research bro.

Comment

i guess i should have considered quantitative gains. I have never done a deca only cycle so i cant comment on how much i would have gained on that alone.

Say test only cycle gain:25lbs

keep: 17-19 at most

deca only cycle: gain 15lbs

keep: most of it i assume

is that what you mean as far as keeping gains, then i would agree

Comment

Originally posted by PHit41
                        i guess i should have considered quantitative gains. I have never done a deca only cycle so i cant comment on how much i would have gained on that alone.

Say test only cycle gain:25lbs

keep: 17-19 at most

deca only cycle: gain 15lbs

keep: most of it i assume

is that what you mean as far as keeping gains, then i would agree
                        That's exactly what I mean plus you won't blow up like a balloon as much.

Comment

so anabol will give me a boost in size and strenth but this will disapate mostly or completely? after i stop

deca sounds like the beter choice in terms of side afects and keeping mucle gain but what the fuck is this about limp dick!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X