Thirst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thirst

HAs anyone else experienced excessive thirst on gear? I am in week five of a prop/sus/primo cycle. JUst added in gh last week. THe gear is just really kicking in as far as strength and size gains, but man I am so thirsty!

Is this common or is it just me?:confused:

I don't have time to get thirsty. I drink h2o all day long. I force myself to drink it. I drink probally 2+ gallons ed

Comment

Thats the point IM. No matter how much water I drink, I'm still thirsty

Comment

Go to the docs and get your sugar level checked out. If you feel thirsty even if drinking a lot of water, your sugar level might be high.

Murtle

Comment

Also, you may be experiencing dry mouth as a side effect from something. What besides the gear are you takeing drug wise?

Comment

I never notice if i am actually thirsty because i am always guzzling water down. after a while it becomes a habit just like gear..lol.....but murtles point is very goood......BLOODPUMP.....

Comment

Yes be careful with this when I was 26 I developed an unquenchable thirst for 2 weeks, then colapsed and went to the hospital.... now I take insulin shots after each meal due to my type 1 diabetes. Not much you can do if you got it but if you go to the doc you can circomvent the colapse and hospital part. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X