Need to Add to Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Add to Cycle

Going to Hawaii in mid March and I'm on my 4th week of EQ and Tes Enth and was going to run for 10 weeks. I can see that wont be long enough so I will run longer. My question, can someone recommened anything I can add on the 10th week to my current cycle for more lean mass gain without the major wator gain etc...? I was thinking of dropping the EQ and adding Deca and Winny with the enth...for the last 10 weeks..Opinions please.

Tren my friend, tren...

Comment

Tren or Winny.

Comment

tren

Comment

Ok, so how much Tren to add and when should I add it. I am in my 4th week now

Comment

definately NOT Deca!!!

Comment

I don't understand your post, you say you are extending your cycle, but by how much? If you go with tren for whatever reason and you haven't used it before then start with 50mg/ed or 100mg/eod. winny would be fine to.

Comment

Originally I was going for 10 weeks...now will extend to 16 weeks total adding someting like Tren on Week 10. That sounds like the way to go?

Comment

Originally posted by stallion
                  Originally I was going for 10 weeks...now will extend to 16 weeks total adding someting like Tren on Week 10. That sounds like the way to go?
                  yep that sounds fine. long cycles are best LOL. so what do you think your final cycle will look like for the last 6 weeks?

Comment

EQ and Tes 500 weekly and then FINA sounds like 100 added in. This is my very first cycle, so this sounds like the right mix. I am 6 ft, 235 and about 14% BF...have been lifting for years, and it's about that time to step it up a notch. If you have suggestions-comments, let me know, Stone.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion
                      EQ and Tes 500 weekly and then FINA sounds like 100 added in. This is my very first cycle, so this sounds like the right mix. I am 6 ft, 235 and about 14% BF...have been lifting for years, and it's about that time to step it up a notch. If you have suggestions-comments, let me know, Stone.
                      is the fina ED or EOD. I am assuming EOD because it is your first time and you don't need a whole lot of it to get good results.

Comment

Well, I take the EQ and the TES twice weekly and planned on doing the same with the Tren. I have been reading that 50 or 75 would be a much safer does. Can I just load pin with all three (3cc) each time. Right now I am doing 1 cc of the Bold QV 200 twice weekly as well as the Tes Enth QV 250 twice weekly.

Comment

Tren sounds like a good add. Have fun in Hawaii I went there for two weeks in October and it was unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                          X