Domestic vs. International advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic vs. International advise

I need some with experience and some good advise. I have to reliable supps and one is domestic and the other is international. The international supp comes out of mexico and I have only received one package from them and it was packaged very good. I have a p.o. box and have always had my packages delivered there. The only thing that bothered me with the mex supp was that they asked for a signature when I picked up the package. I did not realize what it was til after I picked it up and was opening the morning mail.

Then I read all these posts about controlled deliveries and people getting busted. I'm on probation right now and the last thing I need is getting busted with gear.

the international supp is going to be $150 less than the domestic.

what if I gave a different name to the supp and when it came to my po box and I have to sign and it's a setup I can say its not me and I had no idea I was signing for gear? give me some advise on receiving and picking up packages safely and how much safer is a domestic delivery compared to a international delivery. I would pay the $150 to not get busted.

thanks.

Woody

If you have a PO box, why do you have to sign for it. The employee at the PO box will sign for it.

Comment

some international sources are trustworthy but i would be hesitant to use anyone from mexico.

maybe do a couple source checks, email a mod for opinions and feedback on your guy from mexico. go with someone that people have used before and who has a good solid reputation. a lot of the time in this game you get what you pay for if you know what i mean.

Comment

The post office typically asks for ID when you sign for something, so the different name idea may cause some problems. Plus, it is a federal felony to open someone elses mail. Which it would if you addressed it to someone else.

Comment

Good point Thor.....

Comment

What if I used a fake business name?

Comment

the more I think about that, the more stupid it sounds....

Comment

Originally posted by woodyohio
                the more I think about that, the more stupid it sounds....
                :rofl:

Comment

just send it to your house.

Comment

I don't think that you can use a fake business name on international order. Most invoices will require a IRS number for customs purposes.

Murtle

Comment

Working...
                    X